By Austin Blackwood
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
VirtuaScore Tennis is a virtual tennis scoreboard app. It's full array of displays, simple interface, and customization options make it an ideal solution for school sports teams and independent sports organizations looking for an affordable alternative to hardware scoreboards.
Top 20 (US App Store, Sports Category) - 12 December
VirtuaScore Tennis features three modes of control: the simple floating control panel, menu controls, and keyboard shortcuts. Undo and redo support means no fumbling around if you should make a mistake during the game.
VirtuaScore Tennis boasts plenty of customizable options. Change player names and set two scoreboard images to make the scoreboard your own. Pick from a palette of 25 colors for each of the four groups of displays - Points, Match Time, Sets, and Serving Player. Even change the look of the displays with either digital segments or glass bulbs!
* Game Points
* Match Time
* Scores for up to five sets
* Serving player indicators
VirtuaScore Tennis is designed to be easy to use, easy to read, and great-looking. Highly visible glass-style displays set in brushed aluminum give the scoreboard a high-tech feel that is right at home on the Mac. Careful attention has been paid to every detail of the graphics - right down to the reflections on the glass bulbs.
* Doubles and singles support
* No-ad scoring support
* Snow Leopard and Lion compatible
* Fullscreen mode
* Scoreboard resumes just as it was left
* Save customization settings as presets
* Export and import scoreboard documents to save scores
* Suitable for any monitor size, including projectors
* Install on any Mac with the Mac App Store
* Hide and show the control panel
* Manual entry window to set the value of all displays
What's New in Version 1.0.2
* Fixes a bug with the new displays
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 23, 2012
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Austin Blackwood
- © 2011 Austin Blackwood, BlackwoodApps
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later