The big classic is back! The popular piano — with adjustable reverb, automatic time stretch, master tuning, and fully configurable keyboard.
Featured at Apple's Special Event January 2010.
(IMPORTANT: This is the same version as Grand Pro 1.1.6)
Be the maestro with Virtuoso Piano Classic, the classical iPod touch and iPhone instrument. Play breathtaking nocturnes in soft mode. Or ground shaking legatos with up to five fingers. Change the tuning with one flick of your fingers. Adjust the reverb mix to change the acoustical environment. Slide your fingers to roll the keys. And when you have the perfect tune, record it. Everything that made the grand piano the majesty of instruments now fits in your pocket.
- 7 octaves of sampled concert grand piano
- Master tuning
- Soft (una corda) and sustain (damper) mode with separately sampled sounds
- Adjustable keyboard size (up to 4 octaves)
- Built-in advanced metronome
- Automatic tempo conversion
- Built-in reverb with adjustable mix level
- Optional iPod mode - if turned on you can not play in silent mode (iPhone only)
- Key labels with universal nomenclature and color indication
- Record, save and playback with customizable project names
- Overdubing for complex recordings
- Play chords with up to 5 fingers
- Slide your fingers to roll the keys
A seasoned pianist need so much more than a few ebony and ivory keys. Orchestras around the world use different tunings and have different acoustics. A concert grand piano can't be truly part of them without adapting. For the first time in the App Store, Virtuoso Piano Classic gives you the possibility to adjust the piano to match all your needs.
- Virtuoso Piano Classic is the first and only piano application in the App Store with "Master Tuning". Tune Virtuoso Piano Classic from 415.0 Hz all the way up to 466.2 Hz. Have it in harmony with every instrument and orchestra.
- Also, Virtuoso Piano Classic is the first and only piano application with "Adjustable Reverb". To have Virtuoso Piano Classic in the perfect acoustics, you can change the mix of the reverb.
- "Universal Nomenclature" gives you the chance to have the key labels the way you want. B or H? Doesn't matter. With Virtuoso Piano Classic you have them both.
Virtuoso Pianists around the world: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=ADE021B190FF35C4
NOTE: Virtuoso Piano Classic has been designed to be used with headphones or external speakers. Use one of them instead the built-in speakers!
If you have any questions contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Version 2 Free is better but can't record!!!
Virtuoso 2.0 (the free one) is way better than the updated version 3 (also free) and this one which I paid a dollar for. Unfortunately I can't record with that version, even though it is much better. In addition to that, this version that actually costs a dollar to download doesn't allow you to scroll by individual notes like the Free version 2 did.
Version 2 also responded much better, sounded much better, and looked much better. Please consider taking version 2 and incorporating recording functionality to it as the newest update to making this program simple, easier to use, and better all around.
Don't try to fix something if it isn't broken. It's unfortunate that I had to pay $.99 to find out at the pro version I keep getting prompted to upgrade to is worse than the free one.
Lastly, it is unfortunate that I can't use version 2 just to come up with ideas when I am not at home near my keyboard, because every time I'm in the middle of playing out an idea in my head, the program comes up with the screen to upgrade to version 3 and ruins the melody that I'm trying to get out of my head. I've been trying to use it with a voice recorder just to do this, but I'm always interrupted by prompts to the upgrade and have to continuously hit remind me later while the keys freeze up , causing me to lose the initial idea that I set up playing.
Version 2 Was Way more responsive and sounded better on top of all of this as well!
I have used the free version of this app for a while. Bought the pro version because I thought it would have additional features and functionality. Made a recording and tried to delete it, but every time I try to delete the app crashes. Tried to email support and got a bounce back. Tried to go to the website and it would appear as though it has been taken down. THEN I noticed that all of the reviews for this app are old. Latest review is from 2.5 years ago! I only spent $1, but I am still disappointed.
It is awesome!! although I can't find how to get the second row of the piano. That is the only problem but other then that IT IS AWESOME! You can record your song and name it and save it!! Now that is COOL!! Buy it and enjoy this gift from iTunes! :D
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.