It’s phone service. In an app.
Getting a ride: on your phone. Dinner: on your phone. Brutally awkward flirting: on your phone. And it may have taken a while, but we’re here now—we made it. Finally. Phone service. In an app. On your phone. (Duh.)
How’d we do it? We took out the stuff you didn’t need and added a bunch of the things you want.
With Visible, it’s all in the app:
- $40/mo all-in for unlimited data, messages, and minutes in the U.S.
- No stores, annual contracts, or foot-long bills.
- Pay how you want: Venmo, PayPal, and cards are all fair game.
- No hidden fees. No unhidden fees, either.
- Next-day SIM delivery.
- No more awkward breakups: This is the only relationship it’s okay to end over text.
- Really, really helpful customer service via live chat and social.
- ...And it’s all on Verizon’s 4G LTE network.
We're changing the phone service game by meeting you exactly where you are. On your phone.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Services can’t get any worse.
I started out with Visible when it first started. Yes there was major bumps in the road which I can understand. But after those hurdles and kinks they smooth things out. Now lately I’ve been getting several no service. I’ve spoke to Visible and all they can say is when the service goes out dial #832. You have to remember we have phone service so we can keep it touch with friends, family and in my case work. If you can’t fix my no service issue and have the you know what to tell me mark the spot when I get no service. I refuse to be with a company that don’t respect our plea when our phone service is not working. Now I’ve switch to Verizon and they are getting a hard time porting my number my Visible number to Verizon. I did escalate my ticket to get my Visible number I’m paying for. I’ve seen several reviews customer saying they are unable to port their Visible number to another company. Visible if you’re reading this please help make this transition of my Visible number porting out to Verizon smoothly. I am not settling for less I’m paying my bill and the service got worse so I have a right and if I remember there is a law stating all cell phone providers must let their numbers be able to port out.
So I’m closing I refuse to go down with the sinking ship. My phone service is important and I’m not settling for anything less. So my 1 Star ⭐️ review is unbias and fair. Yes I recommended friends and family to Visible when services was better.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sticking with us DJ Yammy! We do have more features in the works. Stay tuned... :)
Support is amazing! Quirks are being worked out!
I was hesitant to leave my dependable carrier, but the chance to pay $40 total per month, no surprises versus $115 was a no brainer! I’ll be a guinea pig! I signed up and had the SIM card in my hand the very next day. Plopped it in and was using my phone like normal within minutes. I was shocked after reading of others issues. Occasionally, I will get no service, but it’s easily fixed by turning the phone off and back on. Support has been very responsive and is quick to take suggestions. The reliability has been getting better every month so I have to assume the are getting close to fixing little issues! Best part? I haven’t paid a dime yet! Every month they send me a little note saying “thanks for helping us make this better, this month is on us!” Wow!! I’m sticking with Visible because I believe they are on to something and I want to be a part of it! Thank you, Visible!!
Developer Response ,
No, THANK YOU!
Cannot activate , cannot get help
I ordered my SIM , arrived very promptly . I am trying to activate it on a brand new unlocked phone - actually tried 3 devices . Need an extra line activated so I can give it to a child while traveling . Have been trying for 24 hours now- with no luck . Tried contacting customer service who said our network is busy and we will contact you in 48 hours and hopefully your service will activate itself before that .
I would expect a start up service to pay a bit more attention to a customers need and not a 48 hour window. The helpline response was quite curt and not aimed at solving the issue at all . The helpline was offline after 5 pm , and once again one would expect a new company to provide services around the clock at this early time when its services are being launched .
I am a very loyal Verizon customer and have always received great service and would expect the same from a partnering company .
Let’s see what the turnaround time for a response is from visible . I am hoping they will step up .
- Visible Service LLC
- 67.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Visible Service LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.