***** New Version Launch Sale for a Limited Time!!! Normal Price: $18.99 *****
Enolsoft Visio Viewer is a fast Visio file viewer for Mac users to easily open and read Microsoft Visio files, as well as convert the Visio drawing documents to PDF file or print out.
- Open and view any .vsd & .vsdx files quickly and easily on Mac.
- Support opening and viewing Visio files with the following file extension: .vsd, .vdx, .vsdx, .vst, .vtx, .vss.
- View objects' formatting (lines, fill, color, etc.).
- View objects with tabulated text.
- Navigate multipage documents and multiple Visio files at a time easily.
- Zoom-in, Zoom-out, or Rotate to read the Visio files the way you like.
- Quick page-turning supported: Go to First Page, Previous Page, Next Page or Last Page.
- Add and manage bookmarks: Group bookmark by files, and recent bookmark list for easy and faster access in future, rename or open directly.
- Maintains reading history. Go to Back and Forward reading page.
- Text search in full text or copy text to Clipboard.
- Convert Visio files to standard PDF format , Text or images as needs.
- Convert Visio files with all pages, single page or the needed page range.
- Extract image out of Visio files from all pages or the selected page range.
- Yes, it well compatible with OS X El Capitan(10.11)!
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
Fully support macOS 10.12 (macOS Sierra)
Ratings and Reviews
DOES NOT WORK!
Doesn’t work, company unresponsive
I really wanted this app to work. I have some VIsio files that I just need to look at or print from my MAC and it couldn’t even do that. The file opened, but the fonts were all screwed up and I know that these Visio documents are just using the basic fonts. I tried printing and the printout was inverted. I don’t carry a mirror around with me so the printout was useless.
I went to the developer’s website and sent them a message, but they didn’t respond. I read just now via another user’s feedback that maybe the problem is related to OS X 10.9.1 (which is what I have) so maybe other users with older versions of OS X will not have these problems. I really wanted this program to work because I like the simple interface since all I need to do is view and print.
Nice App worth supporting
I'm so glad to download this Visio Viewer today. It goes beyond the abilities that are revealed in the former one I have ever used. Now I can open VSD files on my Mac easily and view files with zoom-in/out and more functions. Furthermore I can convert it to PDF for distribution. I think this is a very good app which is worth supporting and I wish you the best and look forward to the continued development of it! Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.