By 3 Sided Cube
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ASPCA mobile app is a must-have app for pet owners. Developed by the nation’s premier animal welfare organization, this free app shows pet parents exactly what to do when a pet goes missing. It also allows pet owners to store vital medical records, and provides information on making life-saving decisions during natural disasters.
With a few swipes, you can…
• Receive a personalized missing pet recovery kit, including step-by-step instructions on how to search for a lost animal in a variety of circumstances. This kit was developed by ASPCA pet care experts and based on the latest field research.
• Build a lost pet digital flyer that can be shared instantly on your social media channels.
• Access critical advice -- even if there’s no data connectivity -- on ensuring your pet’s safety before, during, and after a major storm or disaster.
• Store and manage your pet’s health records.
• Get the latest and most relevant news about pets and animal welfare.
• See adorable pet photos from Instagram.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
• Stability and performance improvements
Missing one thing.
The only thing this app needs is some information on pet first aid and then it would be 5 stars.
ASPCA app review#1
This App has helped my pet many times during storms, and I give all my thanks to ASPCA, for saving pets, and finding strays a loving forever home.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 28, 2014
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 3 SIDED CUBE DESIGN LTD
- © 2013 ASPCA. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.