By Bryan Seaborn
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A vision board (also known as a goal board, goal map, or treasure map) is a simple yet powerful visualization tool that activates the universal law of attraction to begin manifesting your dreams into reality.
The concept of the vision board has been around for generations, many people have reached their goals using this concept. It is simply a collage of the images that you want to have, be, or do in your life.
The purpose of a vision board is to activate the law of attraction, to begin to pull things from your external environment that will enable you to realize your dream. (If you have watched, or read “The Secret” you will know that the concept of VisionBoard is discussed in the book/movie)
By selecting pictures and text that charges your emotions with feelings of passion, you will begin to manifest those things into your life.
Now you can create your own vision board right on your iPhone or iPad with VisionBoard. It is fun, fast and easy to do.
Get started NOW and soon your dreams will be a reality!
- Import and add pictures from camera and your photo album.
- Import pictures that you have saved from the internet
- Zoom in/zoom out
- Insert text (many different fonts, colours, and sizes)
- Save as landscape or portrait
- Use as wallpaper, or lock screen background (this allows you to see your vision daily)
- Email to family, friends, or yourself to use as wallpaper on your home/work computer
- Upload to Facebook to show your friends what your vision is, and to encourage them to make their own VisionBoard.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed iPad resolution on corkscrew background
- Fixed spelling errors
What a waste. Besides a picture of a corkboard to put your own pictures on, there isn't a single thing this app has to offer.
I like it!
As a blogger I needed a quick way to make a graphic for Pinterest and this app worked great!
Please Refund, App Broken.
Bummed to have paid .99¢ for this inoperable iPhone 5 "VB Collage" App. This App literally does nothing. Neither it's "Add" nor "Options" buttons (the only two buttons it offers) function, in any measurable way.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 12, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bryan Seaborn
- © 2011 SaE Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.