Rated as one of the Best Mobile Banking Apps by MagnifyMoney for 2016 and 2017!
As a Visions member, it is important that you’re able to access your accounts at your convenience. This streamlined App does all that – and more!
Save yourself the trip to a Visions office or ATM by using Express Deposit - take a picture, deposit your check! Plus, enjoy the other functions of our App, including:
• Transactions – transfers, loan/credit card payments & advances, checking info (recent check clearings, etc.)
• Pay Bills – access your free online bill pay account and never miss a payment
• Account Balances/History
• Branch & ATM Locator – featuring driving directions and location mapping
• Contact Us
Not currently a member? Visit our website – visionsfcu.org.
Federally insured by NCUA.
The Visions FCU Mobile banking team brings you our biggest and best update yet! Included in this update based on your feedback is:
- Updated app icon
- Uniform member experience between the app and online banking
- Advanced capability to personalize your digital banking experience
- Enhanced P2P
- Member-to-Member Transfers
- Enhanced Loan Payment Options
- Enhanced security and authentication
- Express Deposit enhancements
- And more!
Ratings and Reviews
Credit Card Payment Issue
This is an excellent app, except for one thing that I find very annoying. When using the app to pay my credit card bill, in full, via a transfer from either my checking account or my savings account, the app does not display the current balance that is shown on my latest billing statement. Instead, the app displays my credit card’s current balance, which includes any purchases made after my latest billing statement was generated. Unless I refer to my latest billing statement, I could overpay my bill. In that case, Visions would credit the overpayment to my share account. Long story short, I’d have given this app a 5-Star rating if it displayed my balance due instead of my current balance.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. As of 11/6/18 we are updating the app to correct this.
Does online banking well enough
I wouldn't compare this app to a chase or discover online banking app but it does everything that it needs to without much friction. It has vastly improved from visions first app which can be considered useless given it did absolutely nothing but display balances. This new version with finger print log in is lot easier to access and it can perform basic online banking transactions.
Alerts are lacking but otherwise sufficient
Is sufficient for all the basic online banking tasks. However the alert feature is insufficient. There is a long delay between transactions and when you get the alert (which defeats the purpose). Also when the alert eventually pops up it does not show the amount of the transaction which forces you to have to login to the app and check. The alerts should happen instantaneously so if there is an issue you aren’t a day behind in resolving it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for contacting Visions Federal Credit Union. Our alerts are receiving a complete overhaul come November of this year. Please look for that app update and other enhancements. Thank you.
- Visions Federal Credit Union
- 76.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Visions Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.