Visit Indy is the official travel guide to the city of Indianapolis. Discover the very best in city
attractions, restaurants, entertainment, hotels, and events. Get recommendations from locals and
use GPS to find what is nearby.
As the official tourism bureau for the city of Indianapolis, Visit Indy is the most comprehensive source for up-to-date information on events and happenings in the city. To make sure you get the most out of your Indy experience trust the experts who lead the industry.
- Indy's most extensive event list with everything from live music to sporting events to cultural happenings
- Search for Indy's best restaurants by cuisine type or use your GPS to find something tasty nearby
- Find hotel accommodations for your stay
- Build a list of Favorites as you navigate the app so you can organize a trip itinerary that brings together events, restaurants, hotels, and attractions into one interface
- Enjoy guides written by Indy locals highlighting restaurants, breweries, cocktail bars, coffee shops, family-friendly activities, parks, trails, and more
- Blog gives timely insights into upcoming events, restaurant openings, Indy neighborhoods, and more
- Videos allow you to get a feel for Indy's attractions and neighborhoods before visiting
- Get timely alerts about special deals and things to do in the city
At Visit Indy, it's our job to promote the city of Indianapolis. And that job has never been easier, more energizing or more rewarding than it is right now. If you need anything find us at VisitIndy.com or call 317-262-3000
We are updating some of the backend code to make things run a little smoother and pave the way for some new features down the line.
Ratings and Reviews
Not that Great!
Let's face it, most of us are looking for something to do at a certain time on a certain date... we call that a "CALENDAR!"
This app needs to show the events in a calendar day by day. That way when you're looking for something to do on any given day you just dial to that page in the calendar. Having to scroll through every single event, every day, all year long, sorted by Genre really is not very convent or helpful. Remember the saying "KISS?" Those letter stand for a phrase that says it all. Fancy is great, but not if you still can't find what you want... "Keep it Simple Stupid!"
The idea of the app is great but the execution is kind of lazy. My biggest suggestion is to improve the Events section and/or add a calendar. The Indy 500 is this weekend but there is no mention of it on the app. HUH??? In fact the only "spectator sport" is Workout Wednesdays... The Pacers are in the playoffs, but no tentative dates or times posted for the home court. I work at an Indy hotel and I know there is one huge city-wide convention coming just before IBE Summer Celebration, might be nice to see that on this app also. Bottom line: constant updates with informative, obvious city events.
Great app, bad UI
This is a great app! My girlfriend and I used this app to help us plan out this past weekend in Indianapolis and we had the greatest time, largely thanks to ideas we got from this app.
There are definite UI problems within the app, it's hard to describe but I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about. Other than that, this is a great app :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.