Get your own Visited world map! See what percent of the world you have seen. See how many countries and states you have visited and see how you rank against other travelers. Perfect for bucket list creation as you can select from all the countries of the world. Keep track of where you have been and your travel journey by updating Visited after every trip (just like you would a travel journal). See what percentage of the United States, Canada and Australia you have been to and easily share it with your friends.
Visited will let you:
• Select which countries you visited and mark states that you visited.
• See what percentage of the world's countries you visited
• Keep up with your life goals of travel by selecting all the countries of the world that you want to visit.
• It will show you how far along you are on your travel journey.
• See the number of states visited for Canada, USA and Australia
• Rank yourself against other travelers.
• Select different colors based on your travel type.
• Share your map, rank and travel stats via Twitter, Facebook, SMS, Email or Print it and display "Where I've Been" proudly.
• Previously known as The Travelist
Quick fix for iOS 9 Users.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I needed
In general, it’s great. I wanted something to keep track of my travels, and here is the app for it.
Two things I would change:
1. I’d love to be able to mark more than one state/country as “live” or possibly “lived”. But that’s minor.
2. This is the significant one. I’m colorblind, so I’d love to be able to alter the color scheme to something I can differentiate. The options built in aren’t especially friendly to my poor color vision. It would be even better if we could choose each color independently of the others... each person’s color vision is different, after all.
I do like it though. It’s a fine way to keep track of everything.
This is horrible
The fact that the app crashes every time I make a selection of a country is one thing. The fact that I cannot even display my selections in map format is another! Such lazy coding. I have to constantly refresh the app to make any sort of selection and I still cannot get to the map visualization view. I have spent over 15 mins just trying to display the places I’ve visited this year, and I cannot.
I was looking forward to using this to keep track of places I have been and would like to go. But it keeps freezing. I just go the app and am trying to input my information but it continues to freeze. Every time it freezes I close the app, have to relog in, and then it freezes again. Looking for a different app to use.
- Arriving In High Heels
- 32 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Arriving In High Heels
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.