Get your own Visited world map! See what percent of the world you have seen. See how many countries and states you have visited and see how you rank against other travelers. Perfect for bucket list creation as you can select from all the countries of the world. Keep track of where you have been and your travel journey by updating Visited after every trip (just like you would a travel journal). See what percentage of the United States, Canada and Australia you have been to and easily share it with your friends.
Visited will let you:
• Select which countries you visited and mark states that you visited.
• See what percentage of the world's countries you visited
• Keep up with your life goals of travel by selecting all the countries of the world that you want to visit.
• It will show you how far along you are on your travel journey.
• See the number of states visited for Canada, USA and Australia
• Rank yourself against other travelers.
• Select different colors based on your travel type.
• Share your map, rank and travel stats via Twitter, Facebook, SMS, Email or Print it and display "Where I've Been" proudly.
• Previously known as The Travelist
• See the top 10 most popular countries to visit from your home city.
• See additional stats on your travels.
• View information about each country including some sample attractions, population, and area of each country.
• See the rank of each country based on popularity amongst other travelers.
• Add your own notes on a country level.
- See the top 10 most popular countries to visit from your home city.
- See additional stats on your travels.
- View information about each country including some sample attractions, population, and area of each country.
- See the rank of each country based on popularity amongst other travelers.
- Add your own notes on a country level.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I needed
In general, it’s great. I wanted something to keep track of my travels, and here is the app for it.
Two things I would change:
1. I’d love to be able to mark more than one state/country as “live” or possibly “lived”. But that’s minor.
2. This is the significant one. I’m colorblind, so I’d love to be able to alter the color scheme to something I can differentiate. The options built in aren’t especially friendly to my poor color vision. It would be even better if we could choose each color independently of the others... each person’s color vision is different, after all.
I do like it though. It’s a fine way to keep track of everything.
Thank you for your detailed feedback, much appreciated! We apologize for not including the ability to change colors earlier, however, it is available in the current version! If you click on settings and customize you can pick from a various choice of colors or pick your own! Again, sorry for the inconvenience!
This app is perfect for recording the countries I’ve visited and, even more importantly, helps me see the countries I still want to visit so I can plan. It’s super user friendly and I highly recommend it to those that want to keep track of where they have been and continue to see more countries!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app! Happy travels!
I was looking forward to using this to keep track of places I have been and would like to go. But it keeps freezing. I just go the app and am trying to input my information but it continues to freeze. Every time it freezes I close the app, have to relog in, and then it freezes again. Looking for a different app to use.
I am sorry you had issues with the app, we have released a new version which should hopefully fix this issue. Please do give it another chance, if you still want to track your travels. Thank you!!
- Arriving In High Heels
- 32.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Arriving In High Heels
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.