VisitK is a simple app which generates a QR code with your contact information. It acts as your digital business card.
How does it work?
- Create your business card by connecting all your information via LinkedIn or by filling out your contact information manually
- Generate a QR code
- Ask your new connection to open the camera on their phone
- Ask your connection to scan QR code of your business card
your connection needs to simply press save contact
- It is always with you. Share your digital business cards when your printed ones aren't available or simply, save the planet and be digital.
- Quick and straightforward QRCode with your predefined contact data helps to add you to your peer with their photo camera quickly.
- Keep your card updated at all times.
- Integration with LinkedIn just in one click.
- You can group the scanned contacts by the field "Where we met"
Before each event, just add the field "Where we met" and after you can search for all the scanned contacts under the name of the meeting you have set.
This release brings fixes that help you get more out of your visitk:
- New share screen.
- Add "Where we met field, you can easily find your contacts with that".
- Minor bug fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.