Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AN ART GALLERY FOR THE MOBILE AGE…
Visn is a customizable image browser, serving up a fresh juxtaposition of art, design, illustration, architecture, photography, fashion and curiosities from today’s most inspiring artists and creative outlets. Get inspired — anytime and anywhere.
…WITH YOU AS THE CURATOR
You control Visn by deciding exactly what images you want to see, and how you want to see them. Easily subscribe or unsubscribe to any of our preloaded feeds or categories — better yet, add your own with our Google Reader integration.
SIMPLY THE BEST IMAGE BROWSER AVAILABLE, AND HERE’S WHY:
• Hi-resolution retina graphics for capable devices
• Share and comment on images via Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, or Email
• Save your faves to your device for later viewing
• Choose between two unique viewing modes: grid and list
• Add your own feeds – Any RSS supported blog!
• Enjoy a wide range of preloaded feeds
• Easily toggle feeds and categories on or off at any time
• Get context for any image by viewing the source article with our in-app browser
Visn comes preloaded with diverse subscriptions to many of the most respected imagery curators online. Here are just a few : FFFFound!, VisualizeUs, but does it float, Booooooom!, Bloggokin, Cosas Visuales, SeptemberIndustry, Designspiration, BLDGBLOG, The Sartorialist, Sci-Fi-O-Rama, Reelizer, Buamai, etc.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
• iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatibility added.
• Custom feeds connection reworked entirely. This resolves intermittent issues as well as adds support for many more authentication methods.
• Addressed a few crashes.
Custom feeds are awesome, it's the main reason I use this app. However, you could have over 100 items in your custom feed and the app only displays the las 7 or 8...
This app also crashes a lot and loading times are slow.
Update ....devs abandoned app
Update. This app has been abandoned . Has not been updated since 2012. Won't even open any more.
U can't add your own cushion URL's anymore because Google closed its Reader in July. And the only way u can add a custom url on this app Is through the Google reader.
Wish it worked
I've seen and read great things, but please release an update to work on the latest build of iOS - please! I can't even get the app to launch past the load screen on my new iPad mini. Bummer.