Visolve RT for iPhone
By Ryobi System Solutions
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Visolve RT for iPhone is the assistive software for people with color vision deficiency, commonly called color blindness.
It can apply the following transformations to the live video preview:
1. Red-Green transform -- transforms redder colors to brighter, and greener colors to darker,
2. Blue-Yellow transform -- transforms bluer colors to brighter, and yellower colors to darker,
3. Saturation increase -- increases the saturation of all colors,4. Filtering -- darkens all colors other than the specified color, and
5. Hatching -- draws different hatch patterns according to color.
Those transformations help people to distinguish colors, to find a specific color, or to guess a normal color. While Visolve for iPhone transforms colors in a still image such as a photo or a web page, Visolve RT for iPhone transforms colors in a video stream continuously. So you can watch a screen of a video or a game which consists of indistinguishable colors, with transforming the colors.
Additionally, it can simulate the appearance of an image for people with color blindness. By using this feature, people with normal color vision can check how color-blind people see the world around them. Note that, however, it should be used only as a guide. We DO NOT guarantee the accuracy of the simulation image generated by Visolve.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Jul 16, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Ryobi System Solutions
- © 2013 Ryobi System Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.