VistaClock is a replacement for the Mac OSX build in menu bar clock. VistaClock not only gives you the time and optional week number icon display, but when you click on it, a dialog with calendar and analog clock opens up. Optionally you can add additional clocks with time zones.
*** VistaClock is IANA time zone database compliant and contains all possible Time Zones. For example, India has *one* timezone, GMT+5.5. Looking in the list delivers "Asia/Kolkata +5.5" which is indeed the correct timezone for all of India. ***
You can quickly see the date for two weeks from next thursday. Or the day the 20th of next month falls on.
- Quick access to calendar and analog clock with second hand.
- Start on Login option.
- Week Number Icon in the statusbar (color or monochrome).
- Keep on Top option.
- Additional clocks with time zone support.
- Custom format for statusbar clock.
- Custom Clock Control, choice of clock faces.
- Custom Calendar Control.
- Week Number calendar view.
- Automatically hides when not in focus.
- Event and Reminder indicators.
- Go to date and Day details, including day of year and offset from current day.
- Full month name for menubar date.
- Secondary time on menubar.
- Date calculator.
- Fix for ISO 8601 calendars Week Number.
Ratings and Reviews
*the* menu bar clock you were looking for.
This little app is the perfect menu bar replacement clock. It offers plenty of time options, colors, calendar integration and such. great world time zone support. I was using Day-O for a long time, but the additional functionality this app offers is worth every penny.
Amazing little app, it should be in all Macs….
Love this program. I use it often to quickly check the calendar and other time zones I do business with.
I use split screens and this makes it easier to look at the calendar while reviewing the documents on both side-by-side windows.
Much simpler than swithcing to the Calendar program.
Nice work Makoozie. Very much worth it…
Nice, almost there
Just got the app and really like it so far. The only thing missing is being able to see what is on your calendar, when events actually show up this app will be awesome
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.