Visual Composer - Bootstrap 3 enables you to rapidly build a responsive webpage prototype based on Twitter Bootstrap framework (version 3). The prototype can be finished just by drag and drop in minutes. Although extra knowledge of bootstrap can definitely accelerate your developing process, coding experience is not necessary to build graceful sites with it. You can try Bootstrap 2 version for free.
- Based on super hot Twitter Bootstrap framework version 3
- Drag & Drop to build the skeleton
- A bunch of out-of-box controls available to use
- Built-in editor to fully control your web elements
- Save your template for later use
- Export a self-contained project (including necessary files like css & js files) or HTML only
- Can be easily integrated with any programming language
Ratings and Reviews
Few bugs, Hope a fix comes out soon!
I really like this app. It is easy to use. However, a lot of the wysiwyg editor fuctions are not working. Not able to link text or images. I would recommend updating the text editor to one that has more functional use. I see this app having a lot of use if more development time comes to it.
Very easy to use
It was very easy to use. Worked as expected.
Avoid this one
The so called editor looks like it was ripped from an HTML website editor. And since it is a ripped off component, it doesn’t function at all in a native application. It’s simply a decoration. This developer is a scam!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.