See video: http://vimeo.com/visualhear
Just touch the screen and in a moment you will see what people are saying to you.
• 40 recognition languages are available
• VAD – voice activity detection
• Quality of recognition will surprise you
• Speed of recognition is less than one second even at slow connection
You can turn on automatic text translation to world’s main languages.
• 40 translation languages are available
• Translation service is provided by one of the best companies – Microsoft Bing
• Even at slow connection, translation speed is almost instant
• Accuracy of translation is very high
SPEAK THE TEXT OUT!
Your device can speak out your recognized or translated text in an instant with automatic voice! This is often called to synthesize text.
• 40 languages are available
• No internet connection required
• You can change the speed
• You can change voice pitch
At any time you can share text by any well known way in application:
• Send SMS message
• Send Email
• Copy text
• Print text
• Add to contact
OTHER APP FEATURES
• Streamlined design with big buttons
• Vivid colors improve text visibility
• Monochrome theme for visually impaired
• Big fonts
• Adapted for Accessibility
• Edit the text any moment with one tap!
Languages of recognition / translation: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Many UI fixes.
- Fixed recognition flow.
- Fixed Translation flow.
- Fixed Synthesis loudness.
- Introducing Monochrome app theme for people with Color Vision Deficiency - just turn it on in Settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Great- if it consistently worked but it does not
Works for a minute or two then stops
Another "does not work"!!
I thought this looked like an answer for my hearing impaired mother. I paid for it but when I touch the screen it immediately has a message that says I am "not authorized" and to contact my internet provider. I tried to send a report to the developer and it bounced back. I guess it is $20 down the drain. Buyer beware! I am so disappointed.
The voice recognition is slow. It can't handle speech, only short sentences at a time. Also, there are beeps at odd times. Why? Why does a deaf person need beeps? The beeps annoy the hearing people and are of no help to the deaf.
- Sergii Koval
- 89.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 • Sergey Koval
- In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.