Communicate fast with your friends, family or anyone who has hearing loss or are hearing impaired with Visual Hearing Aid. Speak into your phone or tablet and the app displays your words. It can get frustrating if you don’t read sign language, but using this app you can get back to communicating and deal with more important issues.
Super easy to use!
• Select green button to start the app listening
• Button turns red when it’s ready to transcribe your words
• Speak clearly into the device
• Point the screen at the person you’re communicating with
You can also:
• Forward conversations to email or other shareable platforms
• Delete information when you’re done
Quick options to make things easier to read:
• Change color of text
• Change size of text
Other great ideas to use Visual Hearing Aid:
• Do you work in a noisy location with loud music and can’t hear what customers are asking for? Setup Visual Hearing Aid, add on a microphone. The only limitation is the quality of the microphone.
• Work in emergency services and your trying to help someone who can’t hear you? Use the app to get the information you need right away.
General updates and improvements
Incorporated error logs so we can provide better support
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, but not obvious that it is subscription
I was not aware I purchased a pay per use subscription ap until I used it for an hour. The first thing listed should be that this is not a free ap. It transcribed voices pretty well. I would rather pay a one time fee for this product than a subscription, which is expensive enough that I will not be using this ap. Considering that this will mostly be used by elderly people with no income, the cost is prohibitive.
A toy--not for the truly hearing impaired.
I deleted this app almost as fast as it took to download it. Does not accurately transcribe speech at all. Would someone please get serious about helping those of us who loose our hearing late in life! I have an iPad Pro with the latest updates this app is not worth messing with -- but you do get what you pay for~nothing😳
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that. We are doing our best and using the speech to text libraries available to us. Did you hold the iPad the right way with the top camera microphone close to your mouth? This way the second microphone on the bottom is farther away. The difference in volume between the two microphones helps with the speech transcription.
Holding the iPad at arms length with both microphones the same distance from the speaker can cause the problems you describe.
Email us at email@example.com
We want to help you.
- Berry Wing LLC
- 14.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Berry Wing LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Ten (10) hours of usage $6.99
- One hour of usage $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.