Visual Matching from I Can Do Apps is an educational tool designed to work on picture recognition, visual memory, reading and matching skills. This app is designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist.
Visual Matching from I Can Do Apps is ideal for parents, teachers, therapists and individuals with cognitive, visual processing or language disorders.
Four levels include:
Level 1: Match picture to picture
Level 2: Match picture to line drawing
Level 3: Match picture to word
Level 4: Match picture to description
- Teaching tool for speech and language development and visual processing
- Pictures of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Random items - no two sessions are alike
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement
- Option of solid gray or patterned cork background
- No In-App purchases
- No ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
bug fixes and updates
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.