Are you designing a stair for your new house? Are you a professional or a contractor assembling stairs for your clients?
Visual Stair Calc will assist you with calculating basic stair parameters in a straightforward way, in many cases with just a single input. You need to set the total rise (usually this is the floor-to-floor height) which will trigger calculation, display results and furthermore create a straight stair 3D animation of the selected result.
- Set the total rise to get valid combinations of number of risers and riser height. They are calculated automatically based on filter values.
- Adjust the run within a valid range while controlling resulting stair angle and 2H+S rule (2xRiser + Run).
- Set value ranges for riser height, unit run, 2H+S and stair angle to filter calculation results according to stair building codes or just your needs
- Switch instantly between units: centimetres, millimetres, fractional or decimal inches
- Adjust unit precision
- Professionals can switch calculation mode to round riser values. Last remaining riser will be adjusted to match the total rise.
- Check visually your stair with textured, shadowed, straight stair 3d-model of the selected result. Watch it from different points of view, zoom in/out, rotate or move.
- Choose from traditional wooden stair or modern steel baluster structure model
- Turn landings on/off
- Check space requirements with dimensions
- Switch to full screen mode for cleaner screenshots
- Check integrated help for quick overview of the app features
This App does not collect nor process any personal data.
This software makes use of icons made by http://www.icons8.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for stairs
Terrific app for running quick stair calculations and visualizations, handy features for setting ranges for the variables
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.