One of the most visually stunning timers ever conceived for the App Store, Visual Timers allow you to see the progression of up to 6 timers simultaneously on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. The timers were carefully designed to be aesthetically pleasing and functional, making it to easy to start, pause, reset and customize them.
Your timers will go off even if Visual Timers is in the background or has been completely terminated! It will vibrate once and sound the original Marimba iPhone tune once a timer has expired.
Silent Mode and Do Not Disturb (both are respected)
Silent Mode - Visual Timers will respect your desire to have your iOS device silenced and no audible alarm will be heard when this is on. This is great for when you are in a movie theater or when you are around a sleeping baby, for example, and you forgot to turn off a running timer.
Do Not Disturb - Visual Timers will respect your desire to not be disturbed and no audible alarm will be heard when your iOS device is set to Do Not Disturb and turned off (including when you are in the locked screen). This is great for when you have gone to bed and wish to not be disturbed regardless of any timers you may have left running.
CUSTOMIZING A TIMER
• Tap and hold one of the timers. The Timer Setup page will appear, and prompt for the timer name and duration. When you are finished, tap Done.
STARTING A TIMER
• To start a timer, simply tap it.
PAUSING A TIMER
• To pause a timer that is currently running, simply tap it.
RESETTING A TIMER
• Tap and hold one of the timers. The Timer Setup page will appear. Tap the Done button to close the Timer Setup page. This will also reset the timer.
• To hear audible alarms from Visual Timers, please do not have your iOS device set to Silent Mode or Do Not Disturb.
September maintenance release.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the multiple timers at once!
I love that you can set multiple timers. I’m trying to get a student with Autism to become more independent with time management, and this facilitates that so well! I just downloaded the app, so I can’t speak to how well it runs, but I’ll give it a 4 for the excellent concept.
I am a special education teacher, and this app is very helpful. I use all six every 15 minutes.
Good multi-timing, elegant, incomplete
Very nice timer, but you can't put one timer on display at a time. This makes it harder to see the time at a glance or from across the room.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.