Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Visual is a completely visual countdown timer. Knowing how long you have left is as simple as a glance.
It's not always important to know precisely how long you have left to accomplish a task. It's more important to know when you have a lot of time left and when you have a little time left. In fact, seeing only a precise display of how long you have left, like with a traditional timer, can steal the focus away from the task at hand. Timers should stay out of your way and let you spend your time doing whatever you need to do until time's up.
With Visual, the passage of time is presented beautifully and elegantly through the changing of your screen color. With the default color theme, the time remaining is communicated like traffic lights. Green means you have lots of time left. Yellow means half your time is up. And red means it's time to wrap it up.
Have you ever been gardening, playing a game of basketball, or doing an activity that prevented you from having your phone timer right with you? With Visual, you can easily see the time remaining from a distance.
Use it when you're writing your essay paper, cooking dinner, taking a study break, working out at the gym, proctoring an exam, letting your kids play in the park — any occasion where you don't want to fuss about exact times. Of course, if you find yourself in a situation where you absolutely must know that "14 minutes and 42 seconds" remain, Visual has you covered with an unobtrusive, human readable display of your time remaining at the bottom of the screen.
Visual - Watch time fly.
- Universal & retina-enabled for iPad and iPhone/iPod touch
- Six color themes to match your mood or the task at hand, including a high contrast theme for color blind users
- Three sound themes to indicate your progress, including tick, midway, and end tones
- Background notifications if you need to multitask
- Low power usage for maximum run time
This is exactly the thing I was looking for, during my business presentations, meetings with my colleagues, etc. I even find it useful during night when I wake up several times to find out if I am late or not. However some recommendation: It is much better to have landscape mode,to have a tutorial, the option to select number of alarm at the end, the possibility of flashing or twinkling at the last quarter of time intervals ... . Anyhow I will put it in my first homepage to use it frequently. Thanks a lot.
1. When touch the screen (and showing the Play/Stop UI), don't stop the counting down. I often touch the screen by error, then the timer stops without my notice.
2. When the app was not counting down (show the initial screen), let my phone go sleeping as default setting (go sleeping after X minutes). Many times, the timer was done but I forgot quitting the app, then the phone stopped at the initial screen and just draining power but not going sleeping.
Otherwise, an useful timer app for me.
Great little program
I am a fan of the Pomodoro technique and absolutely love this program for it. I like to have a general sense of how far through my 25 minutes time slot I am, but don't want to be distracted by actual numbers. This does the trick.
I would love to have a handful of preset timers that I could click on to start.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Mar 29, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TapeShow
- © 2012 TapeShow, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.