By Logical Images
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
VisualDx is the single source for diagnostic clinical decision support. Searchable by symptoms, signs, and patient factors, VisualDx is the fastest path to a customized differential diagnosis. Tens of thousands of images and graphics speed comparison, recognition, and diagnosis. VisualDx is used to validate a diagnosis, access next steps for management and care, and for patient education. The VisualDx decision support and reference tool for physicians includes more than 2900 diagnoses and over 40 000 medical images. REQUIRES a VisualDx subscription; see below for details.
NEW: Available only on iOS11, enable Apple’s Core ML to improve skin diagnosis. With the DermExpert add-on feature, take a picture of your patient’s affected skin. The Core ML will analyze the skin lesion type in under a second. Confirm or edit the classification, add additional findings, and review diagnostic possibilities. The image never leaves the iPhone/iPad, protecting the patient’s privacy and remaining HIPAA complaint. DermExpert is available as an add-on feature to a valid current subscription. Go to Store within your Account to enable the in-app purchase.
VisualDx combines expert medical knowledge, standardized terminology, intelligent search, and the best medical images to deliver concise and accurate answers. Search by diagnosis, build a patient-specific differential, or look up drug-induced adverse reactions by medication – all at the point of care. VisualDx Mobile is the ONLY professional medical app to show disease variation with images.
With VisualDx you can:
· Quickly search by diagnosis for next steps on management and patient care.
· Visually confirm a diagnosis by comparing medical images to your patient’s presentation.
· Review diagnostic pearls and best tests at the point of care to aid with diagnosis.
· Build a custom differential based on your patient’s signs, symptoms, and other key findings such as travel history.
· View over 35,000 drug reactions
· Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical images.
· Access ICD-10 and SNOMED CT codes.
· Perform VisualDx Quiz to test your knowledge of visual presentations of disease, and compete against colleagues via leaderboards.
Over 1700 hospitals, clinics, and medical schools use VisualDx to aid diagnostic accuracy, enhance medical education, and improve patient outcomes.
Launch VisualDx AT YOUR INSTITUTION and click “Get the mobile app” on the home screen to create a personal VisualDx username and password to use on your iPhone or iPad.
CURRENT subscribers: use your existing user name and password with VisualDx Mobile.
NEW subscribers: sign up in the app to start using your VisualDx free trial.
What's New in Version 7.2.0
NEW: DermExpert add-on for iOS11. Enable feature to use Apple’s Core ML technology to assist with skin diagnoses. Take a picture of patient’s affected skin. The feature will analyze the skin lesion type. Edit or confirm classification, add additional findings. Review diagnostic possibilities.
NEW: Homepage redesign. Utilize the easy-to-use buttons to begin the quick start differential builder. Select a chief complaint within the specialty to start the work-up process.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 7.2.0
- Size: 176 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Logical Images
- © 2009-2017 Logical Images, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Essentials (1 yr)$199.99
- Complete (1 yr)$399.99
- Pediatrics (1 yr)$129.99