De George Kong softwares
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
visualFields Easy is designed to use the iPad screen to perform a fast screening test of the visual fields (peripheral vision).
Visual field loss can be found in diseases such as glaucoma, stroke, multiple sclerosis and diseases of the retina.
This App uses the supra-threshold method of visual fields testing to detect gross abnormalities in the visual field.
*** This App is designed to be used by clinicians for a fast screening test of visual field in clinic or bed-side. ***
*** Now you can connect your iPad to a BlueTooth keyboard and use the keyboard keys to respond***
* Fast visual field testing (approximately 3 minutes per eye).
* Wide field of view tested (30 degrees from fixation horizontally and 24 degrees vertically). Tests approximately 24 points in all 4 quadrant. Tests on both sides of main meridians.
* Tests blind-spot position.
* Tests for false positives and false negatives.
* Customizable stimulus and background intensity, color and spot size.
* Default is white-on-white but can be set to blue-on-yellow or other settings.
* Customizable stimulus duration and delay.
* Generates Report for printing or E-mail.
* Quick practise test (takes less than one minute) for quick screening and practising purpose.
* Tests using both Static (stationary stimulus) or dynamic (moving stimulus) mode.
*** Note: this App is not designed to substitute formal visual fields testing by optometrist or ophthalmologist. Not all abnormalities found on visual fields test indicate an actual problem. This App does not provide formal interpretation of visual fields. Fixation losses are not tracked in this version of the App. ****
visualFields Easy is Copyright© 2012 by Dr Yu Xiang George Kong MBBS BMedSci PhD
Novedades de la versión 8.1
* changed the size of the fixation point to a smaller size.
* small bug fixes
Captura de pantalla del iPad
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 26/02/2017
- Versión: 8.1
- Tamaño: 16.8 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Yu Xiang Kong
- © Copyright (C) 2012 Dr George YX Kong
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.