By Reallusion Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**It's only support iOS 6 temporarily!!**
**Special Price now!!**
**Cutout images, and add comments and handwritings to your work!**
**Unlimited sticker extension!! Search and import any transparent PNG images you can find from internet.**
**Launch Special $2.99 – price goes to $4.99 soon!!
Check video at http://bit.ly/VizIntro
If you believe in the Law of Attraction, you know that thoughts lead to feelings that lead to actions that lead to results. You just don’t think of a thought. You must visualize the thought as an image.
Reallusion Visualize delivers a whole new and easy way of quickly elaborating your ideas with business partners, classmates, friends and family.
Visualize allows you to freely cutout any images from your album or camera, and add free hand-written illustrations and text messages, draw lines or shapes, to accentuate your thoughts.
The default image library gives you full range of diagram elements, illustrative icons, and eye-catching stationary, which makes your works stunningly persuasive. You can also easily augment your own image objects via cutout tools and PNG import.
Gallery import feature gives you the ability to expand your PNG gallery. You could find tones of beautiful PNG files from internet, simply save them to your album, and then import to your Gallery.
Visualize is a powerful image composing tool to help you enhance your visual thinking with layer management properties, that allow you to tangibly manipulate your visions.
The layer features let you lock specific objects in place, move them up or down as a single item or as part of a group. This gives you the ability to well organize your projects and illustrations.
We are confident that Visualize can help you generate great business proposals, record class or meeting notes, sketches, plans, brainstorming sessions or just about anything.
Start today, and make your ideas tangible with the one and only Visualize !!
1. image object (PNG) creation
Visualize provides 2 ways for you to expand your PNG gallery.
a. Import PNG files from your album to Gallery.
b. Use Cutout function to create personal PNG files from camera or photo
Cutout function provides 4 essential tools to define your cutout-mask area:
- The Lasso Tool allows you to freely define your cutout.
- The Crop tool allows you to extract rectangular areas.
- The Eraser tool allows you to erase unwanted areas.
- The Brush tool gives you the ability to redraw your previously erased area.
- You may work with pixel-point accuracy by zoom-in and edit.
- Undo any number of painting strokes with the handy undo-function.
2. Text editing
- Type text with the keyboard option.
3. Draw editing
- Draw, or quickly scribble letters with your finger
- 5 brush styles and color options
4. Special effects
- Apply special effects to objects and backgrounds.
- Adjust objects with white edges, feather edges, and different shadow types by using the slider and default templates.
- Adjust background colors and special effects, including dark corners and blur strength.
5. Color adjustment
Adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and opacity of all your images, texts, or drawings.
6. Layer management
- Easy to switch the layer order of on-screen elements
- Ability to lock specific layer from moving and transforming.
- Allow to link layers for group moving.
7. Export and Sharing
-Share your final ideas in JPG format (1024 x 768) via Facebook / Piscasa / Email / Dropbox, or simply save to an album.
-Export your transparent image objects (PNG) with selected effects, via email or Dropbox, for use with any email, document or presentation.
-PNG objects compatible with all major office or image editing tools on PC and Mac.
8. Help and Support
- Refer to the Help Section for more information and guidance.
- Watch video tutorials and learn the process step-by-step.
What's New in Version 1.0.1305.1
Minor bugs fixed
LOVE this app!
This is a unique app that's perfect for visual brainstorming, and even scrapbooking! The only app somewhat similar to this is Skitch, and Viz blows it away.
The ability to import my transparent PNG files and keep them as stickers is invaluable. The only issue I have is when I go to use multiple high quality PNGs, the app crashes and if I don't save constantly, I lose all my work. Once that's fixed, I can confidently give this app 5 stars.
Now a 3-Star App
I'm not sure if I'm the only user experiencing a crash when I try to open "My Stickers", but there you have it. My only option is to keep cutting out the same sticker, instead of simply using it from my gallery. Also, if would be swell to delete multiple stickers at one time from My Stickers -unless if I'm missing something and it's already possible. Kinda wonky for the price so please give us an update.
Love the idea of the app... But it constantly crashes when I try edit stickers or text items after inputting them. When clicking on a sticker, it will often show up the sticker next to it instead, meaning I can't edit it at all.
Great idea... But over 2 years old, with no updates... It's annoying