Vital ICE is the premier in case of emergency App that helps save lives!
EMS and First Responders play a critical role in any life-threatening emergency situation. Any medical information for the patient that can be provided to them upon their arrival increases the odds of a more favorable outcome. Time saves lives, and Vital ICE saves time.
Your confidential medical information is stored only locally on your mobile device, and is not able to be viewed or stored by our company or it's affiliates. Your information will never be shared with any third party organization! (backup to your own Dropbox account is available as a PRO feature)
Vital ICE provides a platform on which to list your (and your dependent's, if applicable) vital medical information, such as blood type, allergies, medications, medial history, ICE contacts, and much more. This information will then be readily available to EMS and other First Responders when they need it most.
Standard features include, but are not limited to:
• Vital medical information and photos for you and up to 8 dependents
• Email your information to any email address (hospital, physician, or other recipient)
• List of emergency (ICE) contacts
• List of physician contacts (as well as pediatricians and OBGYN when applicable)
• First aid protocol for 16 medical emergencies, when medical help is unavailable
• Record and save a voice overview of your medical information, which can further assist EMS
• Call 911 directly within app, saving time in emergency situations
• Sound an audible alarm to alert first responders to your location
• Receive alerts and notices from local first responders (if a participating organization's key code is entered)
• Backup / Restore data from your personal Dropbox account (free and easy setup if you do not already have an account)
• Send a group text to up to 10 emergency contacts notifying them of your emergency along with your map location - a mobile life alert system!
• Create a custom wallpaper / lock screen image with your vital information listed on the sides, which can provide first responders with some information if your device is locked
• Medication, immunization, and physician appointment reminders helps keep your medical schedule organized
• Attach photos of current insurance cards, stored in one convenient location, for medical staff to quickly access
Vital ICE has a customized feature that allows first responders and other organizations to link their organization with app users in the area. A unique, 4-digit key code is provided to them, and if entered either during initial setup, (or later via the 'Manage Key Code' section) will allow for valuable local emergency alerts and other important communications to be sent from the participating organization via push notifications. No one will be able to access your information, unless they are actually viewing the app on your device, or in the event you have activated the 'Email My Information' feature and listed their email address as a recipient. The Email My Information feature uses 128-bit SSL encryption when sending your information to any recipient, all behind Amazon's firewalls, so rest assured your information is safe!
Protect you and your family by downloading this must-have In Case of Emergency app today!
NOTE: We constantly seek to improve Vital ICE, so please help us by providing your valuable feedback by emailing us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the 'Feedback / Testimonials' section within the app itself.
Thanks and stay safe!
The Vital ICE Team
add D.C. into states list and change sponsor code screen
Ratings and Reviews
VitalBoard has been around for a little while. The app is good but needs a few things. I can't upload a personal pic and more space is needed to add additional Doctors.
Horrible and dangerous!
I take 4 prescription medicines—all common generics. Only one was listed, and there doesn’t seem to be a way to type in other choices. Don’t you think a first responder or ER doctor would want to know about my blood thinner and blood pressure meds??? The only one that was listed was the least important—a statin.
I’ve downloaded some other emergency apps, most of which are crap. This one seems to have a lot of useful features and seems very easy to use. I need to get my parents to download this.
- Vitalboards LLC
- 65.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Vitalboards, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.