Vitalbook is an overall health management app that works with HealthKit.
The app has many features to help keep track of your health. These include the step counter using motion co-processors, route tracker using GPS to track your jogging and cycling routes, and fitness tracker for your workouts, such as push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and pull-ups, using various sensors. In addition, you can manage your body water content or food intake based on data on calories and other nutrients. You can also use the camera on your device to measure heart rate. With the app, you can also manage your sleep by setting an alarm to ring during the rapid eye movement (REM) stage of your sleep, which is when you can more easily wake up.
Vitalbook is recommended not only for general health management but also for keeping track of a diet plan using the calorie counter, for your lifelogging activities, and for managing your everyday personal matters.
Start a fresh new day every day with Vitalbook!
※ When you keep the GPS operating in the background while using the route tracker for an extended period of time, your battery will drain quickly. Please keep an eye on the battery level when you use the route tracker for a long time or without an external battery.
《 Main Features 》
- Compatible with iOS 12 and watchOS 5.
- Optimized for iPhone X Super Retina Display.
- Optimized for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Retina HD Display.
- Apple Watch app.
- SiriKit support.
- HealthKit access.
- Widget for daily steps.
- Step counter using the motion co-processor or HealthKit.
- Route tracking using GPS.
- Push-Ups using proximity sensor.
- Sit-Ups using gyroscope.
- Squats using accelerometer
- Pull-Ups using accelerometer.
- Hydration management.
- Body weight management.
- Blood pressure management.
- Heart rate management.
- Blood glucose management.
- Body temperature management.
- Sleep management.
《 URL Scheme 》
《 Differences between the free and paid versions 》
- No advertisements in the paid version.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m using this app for a few years and have been happy till last month..... what happened???!!!! I can’t get information on my walking-steps and distance. Sometimes it’s give me info only by the end of the day after I opened and closed few times, and sometimes shows info only next day. Don’t read my sleeping right anymore also. I can be up few times during night and it shows in am that I sleep through whole night even if I made 2-3 trips to the restroom. Few nights ago I was trying to take my heart rate and it was collaborating like for 5 minutes, never measured anything. I’m just really wondering what happened? Why’d stop working?
A very good app for health.
This is a great all in one app if you are using other apps for tracking. It's a one stop monitor so to speak. Sometimes if you don't have Internet connection as some apps require, you can enter stats on this one instead.
Like everything about this app except it won't sync anything with the health app.
- Naoya Araki
- 39.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Amuser Labo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.