By Naoya Araki
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Vitalbook is an overall health management app that works with HealthKit.
The app has many features to help keep track of your health. These include the step counter using motion co-processors, route tracker using GPS to track your jogging and cycling routes, and fitness tracker for your workouts, such as push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and pull-ups, using various sensors. In addition, you can manage your body water content or food intake based on data on calories and other nutrients. In coordination with Nokia Health, the app also enables you to monitor your body weight, blood pressure, blood glucose, heart rate, and body temperature. You can also use the camera on your device to measure heart rate. With the app, you can also manage your sleep by setting an alarm to ring during the rapid eye movement (REM) stage of your sleep, which is when you can more easily wake up.
Vitalbook is recommended not only for general health management but also for keeping track of a diet plan using the calorie counter, for your lifelogging activities, and for managing your everyday personal matters.
Start a fresh new day every day with Vitalbook!
※ When you keep the GPS operating in the background while using the route tracker for an extended period of time, your battery will drain quickly. Please keep an eye on the battery level when you use the route tracker for a long time or without an external battery.
《 Main Features 》
- Compatible with iOS 11, watchOS 4.
- Apple Watch app.
- Workouts operation using SiriKit.
- HealthKit access.
- Widget for daily steps.
- Step counter using motion co-processor.
- Route tracking using GPS.
- Push-Ups using proximity sensor.
- Sit-Ups using gyroscope.
- Squats using accelerometer
- Pull-Ups using accelerometer.
- Hydration management.
- Body weight management. (Manually / Nokia Health)
- Blood pressure management. (Manually / Nokia Health)
- Heart rate management. (Manually / Nokia Health / Heart rate Camera)
- Blood glucose management. (Manually)
- Body temperature management. (Manually)
- Sleep management using alarm that can be set to ring during REM sleep.
《 URL Scheme 》
《 Difference Between Free Version and Paid Version 》
- The difference between the free and paid versions is whether you get ads or not.
What's New in Version 1.6.25
- Minor improvements.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 1.6.25
- Size: 38.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Naoya Araki
- © 2017 Amuser Lab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.