Vitals keeps track of your blood pressure readings, reminds you to take blood pressure readings, and lets you easily export your readings to PDF for printing or emailing to a doctor.
Vitals includes the following features that makes keeping track of your blood pressure a breeze:
--- Easy Entry ---
Vitals allows for quick and easy entry of blood pressure data. From the home screen, use the Home Screen 3D Touch shortcuts to add a reading. Entering the systolic reading, diastolic reading, and optional heart rate value is just a tap away.
--- Notifications ---
Never forget to take your recommend blood pressure readings. Simply select a time, then the days the notifications should recur on. Vitals will take care to gently remind you when it's time to take a reading.
--- Apple Watch ---
Vitals includes a companion Apple Watch app that will let you easily record your blood pressure readings on the go, and give you helpful stats such as the latest reading and the averages from the past 5 and 10 days.
--- Exporting ---
Blood pressure readings are an important piece of evidence of your overall health and wellbeing. Being able to share these results with your physician makes all the difference in a diagnosis. With Vitals, you can easily export your readings to a PDF that can be AirPrinted, Emailed, Airdropped or iMessaged to your physician.
--- Security ---
Vitals takes security very seriously, and all readings entered through the vitals app is secured using Apple's HealthKit. This also means that all recordings will be available to other HealthKit-enabled apps.
As an additional security precaution, through a setting in Vitals, you can require Touch ID be verified before being able to export any data from the app as a PDF.
--- Additional Features ---
- Vitals can read blood pressure data recorded from a smart blood pressure monitor that utilizes HealthKit
- Vitals can read and display heart rate data from the Apple Watch
- Vitals will graph your readings in a chart that can be viewed in week, month, or year ranges
- Vitals provides a landscape mode for the graph (simply rotate the device) so you can view the chart larger
- Vitals can automatically characterize your readings into either normal or various stages of high blood pressure
--- Support ---
We're all ears when it comes to support. If you experience any issues using Vitals, please let us know by dropping us a line at email@example.com
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Yea this is terrible I want my money back does nothing
- Cory Bohon
- 18.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Cocoa App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.