By VitalSource Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use VitalSource Bookshelf® to download and access VitalSource eTextbooks on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Read your books online or offline, search across your full library, and create notes and highlights to help you study.
• Download eTextbooks to your iOS device for easy online or offline reading.
• Simple, user-friendly navigation and a clean reading experience.
• Search inside your current book or across your full library.
• Select text to create notes or highlights from your mobile device.
• Tap to open figures, view captions and pinch to zoom.
• Sync your last page read and all of your notes and highlights between your iOS device and our desktop or web-based Bookshelf apps.
• VitalSource Bookshelf account
• Access to one or more VitalSource eTextbooks
• iOS 7+
What's New in Version 3.3
New in 3.3:
• Subscribe to other users' shared highlighters.
• Share your notes and highlights with the public or with a group of friends.
• Manage friends and subscriptions.
• Reading view toolbar improvements.
• Includes 64-bit support.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Previously in 3.1:
Bookshelf 3.1 offers a brand new reading experience for VitalSource Bookshelf users with a more intuitive design and new features to make your mobile experience even better!
• Redesigned from the ground up.
• Improved search functionality.
• Sort and filter your books, notes, highlights and search results to easily find exactly what you need.
• Simple gestural navigation for quick access to your library, current book or even the table of contents, all while reading.
• Industry-leading support for rich, interactive content.
• Raised minimum OS version to 7.0.
Love our improvements? Having trouble with the update? Let us know at email@example.com, @vitalsource on Twitter or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/vitalsourcebookshelf.
Intuitive and supportive app
Bookshelf is a convenient, helpful (and nice looking) app. It's more than just an average reader, and has consistently enhanced whatever book I'm working through. I use the app often and have seen great improvements and augmentations from previous buggy versions.
Annoyed user Daniel
Just updated the app and switching pages is still slow for some reason. The app looks fine but for a very simple app like this you would think they would have it running smoothly. That is another thing, why aren't the rest of the materials available through the app? You have only the ebooks because it's easier to program exclude everything else and sucked badly even at that.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 24, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 64.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, Finnish, French, Ga, German, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: Vital Source Technologies, Inc.
- © 2014 Vital Source Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.