Create Video Screencasts from your Photos and Slides.
Vittle lets you easily narrate and annotate your photos and PDF slide decks to create highly engaging videos.
CREATE VIDEO SCREENCASTS, JUST BY WRITING AND SPEAKING
Import a PDF from Keynote, PowerPoint, or elsewhere into Vittle. Drop in photos from your camera roll. Hit record, and start talking.
It's that easy.
Vittle works like a magic whiteboard that records what you write and say:
- Annotate images and sketch using the ultra-smooth ink of our proprietary Inkflow Engine,
- Resize and move anything around the page,
- Zoom in to focus on key points,
- Describe even complex topics in a clear and engaging way.
- Record quick memos or entire lectures - hours and hours if you like,
- Use any color you want with the fully customizable color palette,
- Import PDFs of your slide decks,
- Use sophisticated storytelling techniques with the Camera Lock tool,
- And more.
POST VIDEOS TO YOUTUBE, SHARE THEM WITH ANYONE
Use Vittle to flip your classroom, or create engaging explainer videos for your products. Quickly annotate slides and share a video recording with your colleagues. Get your point across exactly and in an impactful way. Collaborate across time and space with any number of people.
Create personalized videos for your family and friends. Narrate your adventures with your photos. Stay in touch no matter where you are.
VIDEO FILES THAT YOU OWN AND CONTROL
Vittle produces video files that you own. They can be easily shared on Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, or elsewhere. You can also email videos directly, or securely post them to your company server. No third party service is needed.
There's no lengthy encoding step or extra compressors to buy. Videos are ready the moment you stop recording, even on older devices.
PRO FEATURES FOR PRO EDUCATORS
Additional features in Vittle Pro include:
+ Import PDF slide decks and documents from Keynote, PowerPoint, and more.
+ Type text with multiple fonts.
+ 1080P HD (vs. 720P) Widescreen videos.
+ Adjust video speed 1.0 - 2.0x.
+ Camera lock and smooth pan.
+ Custom page background colors.
+ Color-Select (separate ink by color).
+ Flip selected ink.
+ Export to PDF and JPEG.
+ And more!
THE FUTURE OF CREATIVITY
We strongly believe that the iPad is a powerful creativity device. Vittle is a new kind of tool that's designed specifically with the iPad in mind. We can't wait to see what you'll do with it!
This version adds a powerful new feature:
+ Trace Previous Page: Enable this in the Editor options to see the previous page's contents under the current one. This appears in the editor, but not in the recording. Very handy for first sketching out a diagram or lesson plan as a guide.
+ Pencil 2 double-tap: Double tap on the Pencil 2 to toggle between the eraser and drawing.
+ Support for new devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid white board app
Vittle is definitely a solid white board app and a welcome addition to the other white board apps currently on the App Store. That said there are a couple features that really should be added.
1. Needs to be able to accept keyboard input. As a math teacher, I am using this to help students with word problems and typing word problems is much faster and clearer in a presentation.
2. Support Apple Pencil. Yes you can use the Apple Pencil as an input device but since it needs to integrate the palm detection that the Apple Pencil has. Again, this has to do with the quality of presentation. Not only is it easier to use the Apple Pencil with its palm detection that feature also improves handwriting which is very important.
Great intuitive app
Simple and efficient. There are no unnecessary gimmicky ads and useless features. Just a bare boned app that does what it is supposed to. Great for teaching. I would love to be able to view segments of a video without having to stop the video. Just a minor feedback. When apps are a great at combining functionality, design and real world - I feel very happy owning an iPad. I do wish I had the iPad Pro with pencil. Just a minor gripe. Maybe next purchase. Happy with iPad Air 2 for now. Great effort. Keep it up.
Great App for educators
Got Vittle to develop content to go beyond PowerPoint for both online and flipped traditional undergrad business classes. Still in my early stages of adopting Vittle, but have been amazed at how well the features match what I've been looking for. Better yet, the interface so far has been intuitive and clear. It is shaping up to be one of my main tools going forward.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.