January 21, 1793, Revolutionaries are about to guillotine King Louis XVI of France, leaving the elite free to take over and enrich themselves by snapping up the assets of the clergy and the nobility. You are the last hope for the people of France to prevent the King's execution and alter the country's destiny.
Vive le Roi (Long live the King) is a puzzle platform game with levels taking place during the French Revolution.
- 30 levels and many puzzles to solve during the adventure
- Stealthy trick guards by opening gates, moving objects and much more
- Challenge yourself to complete each puzzle with the minimum amount of moves
- Available languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified)
Online savegame added
Ratings and Reviews
When ever i enter the app, it freeze, i cant press play or any other option
P.S. i have an Iphone X
Annoying cause too precise
Good concept but you have to time moves to the millisecond which gets annoying. Gave up after less than 10 puzzles
لا تعمل على الايفون اكس Doesn’t work at iPhone X
Doesn’t work at iPhone X
- Sylvain Seccia
- 61.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Sylvain Seccia
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.