With 30 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine community and the ultimate destination for discovering and buying wines.
HOW IT WORKS
• Scan: Take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine
• Learn: Instantly see detailed information about the wine and all available purchasing options
• Review: Community powered wine ratings, reviews, average price, food pairings and more provided on every wine
• Buy: To purchase, tap the green buy button and have it shipped to your door - always buy the right wine
• Rate: Add your own ratings and reviews to build your wine profile and enhance your personalized recommendations
• Track: Easily keep track of wines you have tried, including personal rating, notes and date consumed
• Store: Free cellar tracking to always know what wine you have on hand in your collection
• 30 million users
• World’s largest wine library with 9.2 million wines
• 2 million wines viewed daily
• 560 million wine labels scanned to date
• 200,000 wineries featured
• Buy the Right Wine: Vivino is the ultimate online destination for all your wine buying needs - the largest wine selection, personalized wine recommendations, free shipping options and honest community ratings and review
• Crowdsourced Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine.
• Restaurant Wine List Scanner: Always select the best wine from any restaurant wine list menu
• Quick Compare: Pick the best wine right at the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels to instantly view ratings, region, price and food pairings all on one page.
• Taste Profile: Track and organize your scanned and rated wines to determine your personal taste profile, discover new wines and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The new update of Vivino introduces:
* New way to describe a wine taste: a selection of tags to help you describe a wine taste is now available in the review screen.
* Various bug fixes and improvements
Feedback? Let us know through our in-app support or on email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Want to learn about the wine you’re about to drink—or just impress your friends? With nothing but a quick photo of the label, you can instantly unlock tons of information about it—including average price, reviews, food pairings, and way more. Vivino is easy to navigate and brimming with useful information for wine enthusiasts. Plus, a smartly organized home pane lets you read articles, find offers, follow recommended users, and learn the differences between types and varietals.
Easy and Convenient app to inventory your cellar.
A wine loving friend recommended Vivino to me, and I haven't been disappointed. It is very easy to use your phone's camera to snap a wine bottle label. Then "Viola'", it brings up your wine, reviews both professional and crowd-sourced, and pricing. Once or twice it couldn't find a bottle from the photo, but I could search using keywords as well. Also allows you to correct vintages and varietals for accuracy. I use the app to add bottles to my cellar inventory, and to remove them from inventory when drinking or gifting. I use my ratings only for myself, to help remember which wines I did and didn't like. My ratings are shared with others across the site, even though I do not consider myself knowledgeable enough to be a wine critic.
It also helps categorize my wines (tasted and reviewed by me, or cellared) by region and by varietal. I find this helpful to round out my cellar.
I would recommend this app highly to anyone interested in wine.
Pretty close here...
Vivino is doing a lot right here both in terms of allowing you to track what you have had and what you are keeping in your “cellar” - they also understand that that word means different things to different people. There is no trendy “anti-snob” marketing, and there is no “we can teach you more” pretense - track, buy if you want, and enjoy the social aspect to it as well. That said, they are very behind in appellations and regional categories and that makes the analytics difficult to respect. I would like to see by grape, by region, by specific regional locations, by price, by ratings, but they lump everything that isn't, say Napa Cabernet, for example, together as California Cabernet. Tell that to Sonoma and their regions like Alexander Valley or Russian River! Same in many international areas and they have not scratched the surface of areas like Virginia or the Finger Lakes or Canada. Hopefully they put some dev dollars into this soon, but for now it is still well worth it and beats the competitors, I think.
- Vivino ApS
- 222.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Vivino Aps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.