Vivino Wine Scanner
By Vivino ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Buying wine in Vivino is simple and easy. Vivino has taken the guesswork out of wine shopping.
Vivino showcases amazing wine recommendations that adapt based on your tastes and preferences. Whether you shop based on price or wine style, Vivino has you covered with over 200,000 unique bottles of wine.
JOIN THE #1 WINE APP: Shopping for wine, dining out, invited to dinner or just looking to try new wines? Vivino is your partner in wine, always with you and ready to help you pick, remember and share your wines.
Take a photo of any wine label to uncork pricing, ratings, reviews, food paring suggestions and recommendations from the biggest community of more than 24 million wine lovers.
• Wine buying recommendations that are tailored to your tastes and preferences
• Get to know any wine in seconds with a simple scan of a wine label
• Dining out? Take a photo of the wine list to see the ratings and reviews
• Remember the best and worst of wines and discover new favorites
• Find the best wine deals and buy online
• Get an overview of your personal taste profile and learn about the wines you love
Best of all: It’s free!
• World's best wine shopping recommendations that grow to match your tastes and preferences
• World class wine shopping experience that give you access to over 200,000 wines, the largest in the world
• Take a photo of any label for instant information on the wine
• Get to know the entire wine list: Take a photo to see ratings and reviews
• Check prices to find the best deals and buy wine online
• Find wine merchants in your area with Nearby and see pricing
• See popular and trending wines in your area with weekly updated Top Lists
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and Contacts
• Follow Featured Users to see what the wine-savvy crowd enjoys
• Save wines to your Wish List to cheer yourself up on a rainy day
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 24 million users
• Upload photos from your photo album to add to your wine list
Get Vivino Premium and unlock even more exclusive features:
Personal Buying Guide
An inside track on little-known wines with rave reviews. Custom-tailored to match your taste and wallet & delivered bi-weekly
In addition to Vivino ratings, Premium customers may also compare ratings from other leading wine critics – all in one place.
Insider access to up-to-date pricing on every wine from over 50,000 merchants worldwide, helping you choose the best deal
Manage Your Cellar:
A simple, paper-free way to keep track of your old gems and new discoveries. Access your collection anytime, anywhere.
Skip the line when you scan a wine that Vivino doesn’t recognize. We’ll prioritize your scan and get a match to you in moments.
Vivino is free to download and use. Vivino Premium includes the neat features above and is available by subscription.
• Vivino Premium monthly for $4.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless cancelled at the 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You can manage your subscriptions in ITunes Account Settings after purchase.
Vivino is an adventurous wine app built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 6 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 8.13.6
The new update of Vivino introduces:
* A new fabulous design of the community reviews on the wine page
* Market: new wine shopping recommendations based on the wines you wishlisted
* Largest collection of wines for sale, over 200,000 wines to shop from
* Various bug fixes and app optimizations
Feedback? Let us know through our in-app support or on email@example.com
I was having dinner The Grand Tier at the Metropolitan Opera in New York City where my wife and I ordered two glasses of wine. They were so good that we asked our waitress if We could take a photo of the bottle. When the waitress saw that I was simply going to take a photo for my photo album she told me about your app. I immediately downloaded it and used it to record my first two Wines. This app is awesome. It is a great tool for me to not only store memories of wines that I have enjoyed but also for learning more about them. Way to go! I am a big fan! Thanks.
Wine lover's friend.
This is one of my favorite apps and a must have for those interested in wine. Easy to snap a pic of the labels you love or want to learn more about in an easily stored, searchable platform. Great detail, honest reviews and you can search in wines as well if you did. It happen to take a pic of label. Love love love. Have been using for years!
Great app to remember a good lines and find out where to get them
This is a great app to be able to find ones that you like when you taste them in to find out where to get them
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jun 12, 2017
- Version: 8.13.6
- Size: 161 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Vivino ApS
- © Vivino Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vivino Premium$4.99