Vivino Wine Scanner
By Vivino ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JOIN THE #1 WINE APP: Shopping for wine, dining out, invited to dinner or just looking to try new wines? Vivino is your partner in wine, always with you and ready to help you pick, remember and share your wines.
Take a photo of any wine label to uncork pricing, ratings, reviews, food paring suggestions and recommendations from the biggest community of more than 10 million wine lovers.
• Get to know any wine in seconds with a simple scan of a wine label
• Dining out? Take a photo of the wine list to see the ratings and reviews
• Remember the best and worst of wines and discover new favorites
• Find the best wine deals and buy online
• Get an overview of your personal taste profile and learn about the wines you love
Install the #1 wine app today and uncork a simple tool to a complicated world!
Best of all: It’s free!
• Take a photo of any label for instant information on the wine
• Get to know the entire wine list: Take a photo to see ratings and reviews
• Check prices to find the best deals and buy wine online
• Find wine merchants in your area with Nearby and see pricing
• See popular and trending wines in your area with weekly updated Top Lists
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and Contacts
• Like and comment on your friends’ wines to have a little more fun
• Follow Featured Users to see what the wine-savvy crowd enjoys
• Save wines to your Wish List to cheer yourself up on a rainy day
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 10 million users
• Upload photos from your photo album to add to your wine list
• Scan offline: Images are saved and upload resumes when you are connected
Get Vivino Premium and unlock even more exclusive features:
Personal Buying Guide
An inside track on little-known wines with rave reviews. Custom-tailored to match your taste and wallet & delivered bi-weekly
In addition to Vivino ratings, Premium customers may also compare ratings from other leading wine critics – all in one place.
Insider access to up-to-date pricing on every wine from over 50,000 merchants worldwide, helping you choose the best deal
Manage Your Cellar:
A simple, paper-free way to keep track of your old gems and new discoveries. Access your collection anytime, anywhere.
Skip the line when you scan a wine that Vivino doesn’t recognize. We’ll prioritize your scan and get a match to you in moments.
Vivino is free to download and use. Vivino Premium includes the neat features above and is available by subscription.
• Vivino Premium monthly for $4,99
• Vivino Premium annually for $49,99 (Save two months)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless cancelled at the 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You can manage your subscriptions in ITunes Account Settings after purchase.
Vivino is an adventurous wine app built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 6 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact email@example.com
What's New in Version 8.7.1
Have a change of heart about a wine? You can now rate and review the same wine as many times as you like.
Also, bug fixes for iOS7 users and Instagram sharing.
Feedback? We’re all ears on firstname.lastname@example.org
Love this App
I've waited to review this app for 6 months. If I love an app I usually review within the 1st couple months. But a couple times I changed my mind as they updated etc. This app has stayed consistent. No problems, issues that the friendly staff has not address within a reasonable amount of time. No large issues have arisen. I've recommended to all my friends and they love as well. So many different ways to use this app. I love the wine list application where I can take a picture of the list and get reviews. Since it is giving information based on what is on the list. Like taking a picture of a list of cabs. If each line does not say cab then after it offers a close wine then you just have to say this is a cab. No matter what pic you take if it's just a bottle or a list, make sure you picture matches what is being offered as the wine. Make the change of year or grape to make the perfect match. Ok, enjoy!
Great help for wine lovers
For the past 1.5 years this cool app is my constant companion to wine stores, restaurants, and any places wine is served. It helps a lot in telling good wine from so-so and overprices ones. Scanning / label recognition is impressive.
Can it be any better? Well, sure:
I wish the developer hired people to verify certain info aspects like grape. Also telling bodines would help a lot.
One more thing: my friends in Russia told me the app is not working there anymore. Please try to resolve that. Thanks, and please keep good work!
Useful, informative and treat you right
I got Vivino to use on a trip to Napa and Sonoma and have found it to be very useful and informative. They do send frequent wine offers, and I decided to make a purchase. Somehow, between their supplier and UPS the shipment got lost. I sent an email to Vivino and they refunded my 2 day shipping and sent a replacement overnight. And offered a 25% discount on my next purchase. No hassles. I will be using this app and will make future purchases.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 10, 2015
- Version: 8.7.1
- Size: 65.9 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Vivino ApS
- © Vivino Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vivino Premium$4.99
- Vivino Premium$49.99