Vivino Wine Scanner
By Vivino ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JOIN THE #1 WINE APP: Shopping for wine, dining out, invited to dinner or just looking to try new wines? Vivino is your partner in wine, always with you and ready to help you pick, remember and share your wines.
Take a photo of any wine label to uncork pricing, ratings, reviews, food paring suggestions and recommendations from the biggest community of more than 9 million wine lovers.
• Get to know any wine in seconds with a simple scan of a wine label
• Dining out? Take a photo of the wine list to see the ratings and reviews
• Remember the best and worst of wines and discover new favorites
• Find the best wine deals and buy online
• Get an overview of your personal taste profile and learn about the wines you love
Install the #1 wine app today and uncork a simple tool to a complicated world!
Best of all: It’s free!
• Take a photo of any label for instant information on the wine
• Get to know the entire wine list: Take a photo to see ratings and reviews
• Check prices to find the best deals and buy wine online
• Find wine merchants in your area with Nearby and see pricing
• See popular and trending wines in your area with weekly updated Top Lists
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and Contacts
• Like and comment on your friends’ wines to have a little more fun
• Follow Featured Users to see what the wine-savvy crowd enjoys
• Save wines to your Wish List to cheer yourself up on a rainy day
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 9 million users
• Upload photos from your photo album to add to your wine list
• Scan offline: Images are saved and upload resumes when you are connected
Get Vivino Premium and unlock even more exclusive features:
Personal Buying Guide
An inside track on little-known wines with rave reviews. Custom-tailored to match your taste and wallet & delivered bi-weekly
In addition to Vivino ratings, Premium customers may also compare ratings from other leading wine critics – all in one place.
Insider access to up-to-date pricing on every wine from over 50,000 merchants worldwide, helping you choose the best deal
Manage Your Cellar:
A simple, paper-free way to keep track of your old gems and new discoveries. Access your collection anytime, anywhere.
Skip the line when you scan a wine that Vivino doesn’t recognize. We’ll prioritize your scan and get a match to you in moments.
Vivino is free to download and use. Vivino Premium includes the neat features above and is available by subscription.
• Vivino Premium monthly for $4,99
• Vivino Premium annually for $49,99 (Save two months)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your ITunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless cancelled at the 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You can manage your subscriptions in ITunes Account Settings after purchase.
Vivino is an adventurous wine app built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 9 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 8.4.1
Performance improvements and bug fixes!
Feedback? We’re all ears on email@example.com
Best app on my iPhone
If you ever drink wine, you need this app. Take photos of wine labels and get the retail value and reviews of the bottle, plus it's a great way to keep track of your favourite (and least favourite) drops. I posted an image that the app didn't recognise and the amazing people at Vivino manually tracked the bottle down and logged it onto my homepage within 10 minutes. Seriously, I would pay good money for this!
Vivino is awesome
This app is awesome. I have yet subscribed but will mostly like do so. I ised Drync, now wine log, and they must have went out of business as the app no longer works nor has it been updated. Vivino is great and I sure hope they stick around, especially if I use it to inventory my juice!!! KN
Without crashing it would be ...
better. To many crashes after the major and latest update on iPhone 6 Plus, and i do not like the new version because of the grouping of wine ratings - well more review will tell. I wish I could just add comments easier on new wines scanned, if I agree with another similar rating.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: May 11, 2015
- Version: 8.4.1
- Size: 67.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Danish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Vivino ApS
- © Vivino Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vivino Premium$4.99
- Vivino Premium$49.99