Vivino Wine Scanner
By Vivino ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JOIN THE #1 WINE APP: Shopping for wine, dining out, invited to dinner or just looking to try new wines? Vivino is your partner in wine, always with you and ready to help you pick, remember and share your wines.
Take a photo of any wine label to uncork pricing, ratings, reviews, food paring suggestions and recommendations from the biggest community of more than 10 million wine lovers.
• Get to know any wine in seconds with a simple scan of a wine label
• Dining out? Take a photo of the wine list to see the ratings and reviews
• Remember the best and worst of wines and discover new favorites
• Find the best wine deals and buy online
• Get an overview of your personal taste profile and learn about the wines you love
Install the #1 wine app today and uncork a simple tool to a complicated world!
Best of all: It’s free!
• Take a photo of any label for instant information on the wine
• Get to know the entire wine list: Take a photo to see ratings and reviews
• Check prices to find the best deals and buy wine online
• Find wine merchants in your area with Nearby and see pricing
• See popular and trending wines in your area with weekly updated Top Lists
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and Contacts
• Like and comment on your friends’ wines to have a little more fun
• Follow Featured Users to see what the wine-savvy crowd enjoys
• Save wines to your Wish List to cheer yourself up on a rainy day
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 10 million users
• Upload photos from your photo album to add to your wine list
• Scan offline: Images are saved and upload resumes when you are connected
Get Vivino Premium and unlock even more exclusive features:
Personal Buying Guide
An inside track on little-known wines with rave reviews. Custom-tailored to match your taste and wallet & delivered bi-weekly
In addition to Vivino ratings, Premium customers may also compare ratings from other leading wine critics – all in one place.
Insider access to up-to-date pricing on every wine from over 50,000 merchants worldwide, helping you choose the best deal
Manage Your Cellar:
A simple, paper-free way to keep track of your old gems and new discoveries. Access your collection anytime, anywhere.
Skip the line when you scan a wine that Vivino doesn’t recognize. We’ll prioritize your scan and get a match to you in moments.
Vivino is free to download and use. Vivino Premium includes the neat features above and is available by subscription.
• Vivino Premium monthly for $4,99
• Vivino Premium annually for $49,99 (Save two months)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless cancelled at the 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You can manage your subscriptions in ITunes Account Settings after purchase.
Vivino is an adventurous wine app built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 6 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 8.6.5
Try out the new Today widget and get the latest Vivino news.
Also, performance improvements and bug fixes.
Feedback? We’re all ears on email@example.com
Simply the best
Intuitive, easy to use, gives you exactly what you want when you want it. Need a wine for your first date or want to know what to add to your cellar stock this is the app. What I love about it is that you can use it as either a complete amateur or as a pro. Both ways it will give you what you need. And as someone who enjoys their good an wine this has given me a great opportunity to discover all sorts of new flavours. Wonderful app. Can't recommend it enough.
Helpful and a Half
Thank yo Vivino for the quality FREE app you are providing. Works impeccably and is a cinch to use. I'm fresh to fine dining restaurant management and this app is not only tracking my experiences with wine but it's knowledge building. It's surely run by clear professionals as they can match almost any wine instantly and if not will get back to you within a matter of days. Cheers Vivino for helping elevating the service I am able to give my guests.
Easy to use and quick to answer. I am a man who does not have a discerning palate. I can tell some wines are disgusting, sweet, sour, etc. But the nuances of leather, oak, etc. escape me. And I readily admit that to my friends, some of whom do have a finer sense of taste. I don't want to serve them swill. This app lets me go down the aisle in my local wine shops, scan the interesting labels and find new ones to try. With the pricing guide I can even find the occasional value.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Sep 14, 2015
- Version: 8.6.5
- Size: 62.5 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Vivino ApS
- © Vivino Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vivino Premium$4.99
- Vivino Premium$49.99