By VIVOTEK inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iViewer is developed to allow users to monitor locations remotely by providing access to surveillance camera video directly from iOS handheld device.
The re-designed and easy-to-use interface allows users to monitor live video from hundreds of cameras within their fingers. The user may access cameras managed by VAST (central & video management software), VIVOTEK NVR, or make direct connections to individual cameras via IP address or LAN search. The iViewer also allows access to two way audio for camera, PTZ and PiP screen control, fisheye dewarp, snapshot and the capability to playback recorded video from VIVOTEK VAST, NVR.
• H.265 Support
• Multi-Stream Selection
• PTZ Control
• Fisheye Camera Dewarp (1O,1P,1R Mode)
• Fisheye Camera Local Dewarp (Depending on Streaming Camera)
• Two-Way Audio (For Camera Only)
• Timeline Playback
• Change Layout in Liveview Page
• DO Control for Camera
• Hardware Decode
• Integration of VAST Windows AD Log-in (VAST v1.12 or above)
• Support VAST Sub-station
• The HTTPS Encrypted Connection between iViewer and Camera/NVR/VAST (v1.12 or above)
• Supports handheld, mobile and tablet devices
• iOS 9.0 or Later
• iPhone 7 Series, iPhone 6 Series, iPhone 5 Series and iPhone 4s
• iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad (2nd generation or above)
• iPod touch (5th generation or above)
• VIVOTEK Network Cameras (7000 & 8000 & 9000 Series) (Function limited in 7000 Series camera)
• VIVOTEK NVR (ND & NR Series)
• VIVOTEK VAST
What’s New in Version 3.8.4
• Brand New UI
• Notification Bulletin
• Signage Service Supported
• VIVOTEK Camera SD card Playback ready for project
What's New in Version 3.8.101
- Bug fix
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 10, 2017
- Version: 3.8.101
- Size: 100 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VIVOTEK inc.
- © 2016 VIVOTEK Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.