With Vixeo, You can easily shoot short clips with virtual characters in augmented reality.
By using the latest augmented reality technology, the characters are placed around you as if they were there.
The app allows to easily control and animate the characters. No need for green screen and complex movie makers anymore!
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Note: This app use an augmented reality technology from Apple called ARKit, available only on certain devices running with an A9 processor or newer.
- Added a new dragon :)
- Improved the "Follow me" feature
- Lot of under the hood improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great library and interface for building animations
This is the best thought out AR character creation tool app I’ve seen. It’s got a fun, large library of different characters and animations to work with and the “follow” feature is really fun! Great way to play and create some fun scenes! The biggest thing I would want would be the ability to save animated scenes that I’ve worked on with multiple characters so that I could drop the scene back in place, with some sort of orientation point, and allow people to re-experience the scene or allow me to keep working on it. I know that’s hard in ARkit in general, but I think finding hacks that help people save their progress will be important. Overall I love the app and I think it’s the best library and tool out there for playing with AR animation. Great, great work!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind review! This is a really great idea. I will try to find some time to work on this in the future :)
An excellent start!
This is only one of two apps I have been lucky enough to find that combines user-controlled AR characters with video, and I am quite impressed! I enjoy making Home movies and am constantly seeking new animation applications I can use, and very rarely (almost never) do I come across this! Each AR character is well animated, fully mobile, and set with many action commands to choose from.
One of my only complaints is that I cannot seem to add multiple characters into a single video. That would have been very useful. Also, I would love to see more general characters as well like various animals and insects and even more mythical creatures. Or perhaps even interactive objects, such as vehicles! There is a huge market out there for this kind of app, and this is an excellent start!
Developer Response ,
Chryssea I am so glad that you enjoy the app :)
You can add multiple character, it is just a bit hard to understand how, I will make it simpler soon.
For now you can add a character, touch somewhere on the screen and then you can add another character.
Thanks for the support :)
Good but 2 things
I love this app to make my movies but first of all the time that you get to record. I think you should add unlimited time. Second of all, it runs the battery completely down. If you can fix this problem. But overall good app! Keep up the work!
- Haim Bendanan
- 133.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Haim Bendanan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.