By Andrea Baldon
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Viz is the quickest way to create simple charts.
You don't have to use obsolete spreadsheet software anymore!
Charts are visualized on your iPhone instantly, then you can share them on your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
or just save them as jpg ready to be used on your favorite presentation software.
Version 1.0 includes:
5 different color schemes and 5 different types of chart:
Share directly on:
What's New in Version 1.0.6
- fix some bugs
A good start
Viz is a nice, effective and easy to use app for creating quick, simple and beautiful charts. However, I think the layout could be better arranged.
Since there is no way for me to contact the developer directly, I am here posting a list of suggestions for changes in hopes that he/she is monitoring this feedback that I personally think would make the app better if implemented:
1) I think the home screen looks a little too busy. Changing it to have less of the color dots and getting rid of the unnecessary “ The quickest way to create simple charts” text would be good.
2) If you already have charts archived, it would be nice if you see a full screen of the chart you tap on with discrete edit and send (or share) options instead of bringing up the “Modify Chart” screen.
3) When you tap “Done” creating or editing a chart, it would be nice to see the same full screen chart with discrete edit and send (or share) options instead of the screen with huge share buttons it presently opens to.
Off to a good start!
This app is off to a good start. Minimalism design looks pretty good, and with nice color options, it looks good! Easy to export chart once completed.
But the actual chart making needs some help. Here are just three of my ideas:
1. Letter/word length for titles and labels is very limited. For example: If you try to put "Number of Times" it will instead say "Number of Ti..."
2. The ability to merge or delete labels would be very useful.
3. On the bar graph final image, I'd prefer it if each bar+label has more white space around them in order to be better separated from the rest, and thus read with greater ease.
4. Add the ability to use percentages, specifically for the circle graph!
But with that said, don't let this review turn you off from this app. It has a ton of potential with future updates, it just needs some work currently.
Pretty Easy To Use
Does what it said, works great and pretty easy to use. I just hope to see more chart types such as 3D-pie and line charts. An option to show labels next to each pie slice would be nice too.
The only reason I give it 4 stars is that the labels are truncated if the text is not short enough to fit the design. Multi-line labels may solve this problem.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 13, 2013
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andrea Baldon
- © 2013 Minisimpli
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.