Vizzywig - Video Editor Movie Maker and Multi Camera Film Edit Effects Slideshow Music Editing Credits App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vizzywig is the first all-in-one, movie-making application for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch that lets you record, edit, and preview in real time! See what the press is raving about! Tested extensively on iOS 8 and the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Everything works perfectly. Check out our new "Create Music Video" feature!
(For YouTube Tutorials and our Quick Start Guide PDF)
Import clips, add transitions, overlay snapshots and titles, set in/out points, split clips and set background music while you capture the event. When the event is over, simply tap DONE and your finished movie is rendered in minutes complete with a studio intro, titles, transitions and even Hollywood-style scrolling credits.
Vizzywig also lets you record and live-switch from up to 16 iOS devices at the same time using our amazing remote camera feature or create multiple-angle music videos in minutes with a single camera using our new "Create Music Video" multi-clip feature.
** Watch the demo: Vizzywig.com/demo **
• Edit while filming. Add music, credits & more
• Multi-camera recording & seamless sharing
• WINNER: Macworld "Best of Show" Award
• Import up to 30 clips or photos in one step
• Seamlessly record, edit and share your videos in minutes.
• Add transitions, preview your shots, trim clips and rearrange sequences.
• Insert intros, titles, credits, photos and music.
••• OVER 1.2 MILLION USERS WORLDWIDE •••
PLUS! Connect up to 16 iOS devices over Wi-Fi so you can view, switch camera angles, record and edit… all on the fly!
Here’s what the critics are saying:
“Easy and powerful.” – Jackie Dove, Macworld.com
“A robust multi-camera video-editing suite.” – Kelly Hodgkins, TUAW
“You’ll be the next Steven Spielberg in no time!” – Zach Walton, WebProNews
CAPTURE THOSE MAGIC MOMENTS WITH EASE
• NEW: Improved facial detection lets you record alone using several cameras.
• NEW: Lock focus and exposure for better control.
• NEW: Create multi-camera clips with a single device.
• Switch between front and rear cameras while recording.
• Snap photos while recording.
• Add optional date & time stamps directly into the video.
• Control zoom, focus, and exposure functions manually or automatically.
• Supports 1920x1080, 1280x720 and 640x360 resolutions.
• NEW: Hardware Video Stabilization
• NEW: Audio Meter
• NEW: 24p, 25p, 30p, 60p, 120p on supported devices.
TAKE UP THE DIRECTOR’S CHAIR
• NEW: Add multiple background music tracks
• NEW: Expanded library of looping background music tracks.
• NEW: Copy audio from any recorded clip or any clip in your camera roll.
• Connect and simultaneously record from up to 8 devices linked over Wi-Fi.
• Capture the action from up to 8 unique angles.
• Receive remote camera clips at full resolution.
• Send or receive pre-recorded clips between devices.
EDIT YOUR VIDEOS LIKE A PRO
• NEW: Insert "News Broadcast" titles over the bottom of your videos.
• Preview, trim clips and process your final movie right on the spot.
• Add fully customizable titles and scrolling credits.
• Move, duplicate, delete or load clips without exiting the main camera view.
• Enter full-featured editing mode for advanced users.
• Access songs from your own music library.
• Add a Hollywood feel with one of six professional-quality studio intros.
• Import .MOV files or clips from many popular cameras.
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH THE WORLD
• NEW: Upload sessions with all edit details to DropBox or via iTunes Sharing.
• IMPROVED: Email or upload directly to Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo or CNNiReport.
• Select from 3 sharing resolutions for faster upload speeds or higher quality.
JOIN OUR WORLDWIDE REMOTE CAMERA NETWORK BETA
Now you can connect to and record from remote iOS devices over 3G, 4G or LTE anywhere in the world. We are currently inviting select users to a free 30-day beta of the service. If you would like to be considered, please send us an email to (invite at vizzywig dot com).
What's New in Version 5.0
MAJOR RELEASE: Version 5.0
Incredible New Features:
1. NEW Video Stabilization Feature on Settings Screen.
2. NEW Audio Meter Display Feature on Settings Screen.
3. NEW 1280x720 Resolution Option for Remote Camera and Create Multi-Camera Music Video on Settings Screen.
4. Now you can PAUSE and RESUME recording when you "Add Clip" on Multi-Camera Edit Switching "Add Clip" View.
5. NEW Frame Rates 24p, 25p, 30p and more on certain devices.
6. NEW Dropbox Support for uploading 1920x1080 movies, entire session packages and EDL files for desktop NLE import.
***Please rate Vizzywig on the App Store and write an honest review after using version 5.0.
Fixed a memory bug on iPhone 4S that would cause Vizzywig to crash on the Edit View "Play All".
Short Learning curve to great results
I haven't explored all the features of this, obviously very powerful app, but I was able to create several videos using clips from my phone without viewing the tutorials. I found it very intuitive and have instigated several smiles and laughs sharing the end product. About that, I tried to send a short clip via email and it's still churning in the outbox, not sure what the issue is there. I digress, I was able to import several clips from my phone, get rid of the original sound and added music, from my tunes on my phone, and edited the length of a clip all just by playing around with it. The transitions between clips are very smooth and there are several options. One other quirk, you- allegedly- can add credits at the end, but so far I've only been able to get the labels to show up, not the text I entered. Maybe I'll break down and watch a tutorial 😉 I look forward to more fun with this!
This is an incredible little app!!! I've been creating professional videos for many years and the capacity of my little iPhone and iPad for capturing video and editing on the fly has just kicked into high gear. The panning zoom is very smooth, one touch and it smoothly zooms in or out. The image stabilization is pretty good too. Editing took a little getting used to but when I submitted a few questions, they were answered very quickly. I quickly bought an XLR adapter for audio and can't wait to use it for when I want to put something together quickly. It is all about the story telling and this a quick and easy way to do a lot with something that fits in your pocket. So cool. A lot of thought was put into this app, I would highly recommend it!!!
The app has lots of great features but does not seem stable/reliable at this point. I'd give it a 4-5 stars if I didn't run into problems, but the problems I ran into make me want to give it a 1-2 so I'll split the difference at 3 stars
I recently bought Vizzywig 5.0 with hopes of recording my daughters violin recital using multiple cameras. A few short pre-recital test recordings went well recording from 2 iPod touches (4th gen) and an iPhone 5S to a retina iPad mini (the stage) (recorded locally with wifi). During the actual performance, about 9 minutes in, the app suddenly quit on the iPad. This seemed to stop the recording from the three "players". The 5S (the main camera) lost all data from the previous 9 minutes I assume it was the active player. I was able to restart the app and restart recording missing a couple of minutes of her performance.
The creator of this app described this app as "bullet proof" in a walk thru video on the 4.0 version. Based on how many times it has crashed for me since try to edit the recital record, the 5.0 version must be a step backwards.
In addition the audio is about 6 seconds out of sync with the video which I hope to be able to fix in iMovie.
Overall, it looks like editing this is going to end up taking me much more time than planned.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 51.0 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: ESS International Corporation
- © i4software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.