vjay for iPhone
By algoriddim GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: This app requires iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th gen or better
Introducing vjay for iPhone - the mashup machine for your music and videos.
Includes over 15 exclusive, free bonus video clips by Snoop Dogg a.k.a. Snoop Lion, Far East Movement, Eclectic Method, J-Live, and others.
vjay transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a cutting-edge mashup machine, directly integrated with the media libraries on your iPhone or iPod touch. Mix and scratch your favorite music videos from iTunes or combine songs from your music library with personal video footage into an interactive audio visual experience. You can even use the built-in camera on your device to add your very own clips to the mix with added special effects. The first of its kind on the iPhone or iPod touch, vjay lets you create fun video mashups, display directly to a TV, or record your performances live to share instantly on Facebook or YouTube.
- Media Access - Create stunning mashups using all your media on your iPhone or iPod touch, including videos, music, and footage from camera roll. vjay also comes with a free bundle of pre-loaded artist videos and high-quality footage.
- Real-time video transitions, audio visuals effects – vjay comes with stunning audio & video effects, looping tools, visual transitions, and real-time VideoScratch™.
- Live Movie Recording – With a simple touch of a button, easily save your mixes to the iPhone or iPod touch in real-time.
- Instant Facebook and YouTube sharing - Instantly share your personal vjay recordings with friends via Facebook and YouTube.
- Support for external displays – Easily plug into a TV and stream videos wirelessly to Apple TV.
- Built-in camera integration - Quickly record your own video clips using the built-in camera and add them to your mixes on the fly with added special effects
- Integration with iTunes Store – browse, search, preview and purchase music videos on iTunes from within the app.
Requires iPhone 4S (or later) running iOS 5 (or higher) or iPod touch (5th generation or later) running iOS 5 (or higher)
- Direct access to user's media on the device (music videos, movies, camera roll footage, music)
- iTunes Store integration (search, browse, preview and purchase artist music videos)
- Built-in camera integration
- Portrait and landscape modes
- Video Transitions
- Audio Visual Effects
- Live Movie recording with instant export to Facebook or YouTube
- Fullscreen mode
- Support for external displays via iPad adapter cable (HDMI, VGA, or Composite) and AirPlay for streaming video and audio
- Colorized EQ
- Slow-motion (time stretching)
- Split A/V crossfade mode (crossfade video independently from audio, and vice versa)
- Advanced Audio Tools: Waveforms, Auto-Gain, Automatic Beat and Tempo Detection, Beat-matching, Slicing, Auto-Sync, Pitch-bending, Cue Point, Looping, Speed Change, Reverse Playback
- Support for multi-route audio (e.g. HDMI + built in headphone jack) and multi-channel audio interfaces.
- Support for major audio formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
- Video formats supported: H.264 and MPEG-4 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second in .mp4, .m4v and .mov file formats
Supported external hardware (optional):
- External displays and TVs via Digital AV Adapter (HDMI), VGA Adapter, or Composite AV Cable
- Apple TV + AirPlay enabled AV receivers
- Numark iDJ Live, Mixdeck Quad, and ION iDJ 2 Go MIDI controllers
- Vestax Spin 2 MIDI controller
- Griffin DJ Cable
• Follow @Algoriddim on Twitter
• Become a fan of Algoriddim on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AlgoriddimOfficial
What's New in Version 1.4.3
• Added support for Casio XW-DJ1, a new scratch DJ controller specifically designed for djay
• Various stability improvements and bug fixes
Thank you for using vjay. Please support us by rating the app with every update. We are looking forward to your feedback!
For what it is, it's awesome.
Fun, interesting, artistic. That's what this app is. Put videos over music. Make music out of videos. Take music videos and mix them. It all works.
The one problem I'm having is that the app keeps telling me that my videos are over 30fps. I don't have the 60fps toggled on, so I think my videos ARE in 30fps. I don't know what's going on there.
Other than that, awesome.
Still crashes insanely often on iPhone 6, regardless of whether I'm using my own videos or the ones included with the app. This app is reeeeaaallly awesome and I really like it, but it's totally useless if it crashes every 30-60 seconds. There aren't any other apps like this, so it's a shame it doesn't work. I would even pay a higher price for this app if it actually worked
Love Vjay it works excellent but I wish you could add automix
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 337 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: algoriddim GmbH
- © 2012-2015 algoriddim GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.