Introducing vjay - the mashup machine for your music and videos. Includes over 15 exclusive, free bonus video clips by Snoop Dogg a.k.a. Snoop Lion, Far East Movement, Eclectic Method, J-Live, VJ Loops and others, so you can get started right away!
"Direct Your Own Music Video Mashups" Gizmodo
"If you have even the slightest inclination towards playing with video, you're going to love vjay." TUAW
"vjay is a powerful, easy-to-use tool for budding video editors and music mixers alike." USA Today
"It has much of the sensation of mixing on a physical mixer or turntable." Forbes
"vjay is exactly the kind of breezily creative app the iPad was built for." Maclife
- BEST OF APP STORE 2012
- FEATURED BY ABC NEWS: THE TOP 50 iPad APPS
- Editor's Choice on the App Store in over 100 countries
- Nominated for MTV's O Music Awards 2013
vjay transforms your iPad into a cutting-edge mashup machine, directly integrated with the media libraries on your iPad. Mix and scratch your favorite music videos from iTunes or combine songs from your music library with personal video footage into an interactive audio visual experience. You can even use the built-in camera on your device to add your very own clips to the mix with added special effects. The first of its kind on the iPad, vjay lets you create fun video mashups, display directly to a TV, or record your performances live to share instantly on Facebook or YouTube.
- Media Access - Create stunning mashups using all your media on your device, including videos, music, and footage from camera roll.
- Real-time video transitions, audio visuals effects – vjay comes with stunning audio & video effects, looping tools, visual transitions, and real-time VideoScratch™.
- Live Movie Recording – With a simple touch of a button, easily save your mixes on your device in real-time.
- Instant Facebook and YouTube sharing - Instantly share your personal vjay recordings with friends via Facebook and YouTube.
- Support for external displays – Easily plug into a TV and stream videos wirelessly to Apple TV.
- Built-in camera integration - Quickly record your own video clips using the built-in camera and add them to your mixes on the fly with added special effects
- Integration with iTunes Store – browse, search, preview and purchase music videos on iTunes from within the app.
Requires iPad 2 or later running iOS 5 or higher. Enhanced for the new iPad.
- Direct access to user's media on the device (music videos, movies, camera roll footage, music)
- iTunes Store integration (search, browse, preview and purchase artist music videos)
- Built-in camera integration
- Video Transitions
- Audio Visual Effects
- Live Movie recording with instant export to Facebook or YouTube
- Fullscreen mode
- Support for external displays via iPad adapter cable (HDMI, VGA, or Composite) and AirPlay for streaming video and audio
- Colorized EQ
- Slow-motion (time stretching)
- Split A/V crossfade mode (crossfade video independently from audio, and vice versa)
- Support for Numark iDJ Pro controller with a dedicated portrait mode interface
- Support for multi-route audio (e.g. HDMI + built in headphone jack) and multi-channel audio interfaces.
- Support for major audio formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
- Video formats supported: H.264 and MPEG-4 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second in .mp4, .m4v and .mov file formats
Supported external hardware (optional):
- External displays and TVs via Digital AV Adapter (HDMI), VGA Adapter, or Composite AV Cable
- Apple TV + AirPlay enabled AV receivers
- Numark iDJ Pro, iDJ Live, Mixdeck Quad, ION iDJ 2 Go, and Vestax Spin 2 MIDI controllers
- Griffin DJ Cable
• Improved overall app performance
• Fixed pre-cueing when using HDMI adapter
• Various fixes and improvements
Thank you for using vjay. Please support us by rating the app with every update. We are looking forward to your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
I have love this app from the beginning. As of lately I have upgraded to the iPad Pro and the app doesn’t let the main screen display alone on the projection screen. Is there any way to display the video only as it does with and iPad 2 2nd gen. I use an hdmi adapter cable with the 30 pin connector with the iPad 2 and it works like I need it. If there will be a fix it would be wonderful.
Great but then
First of all this app is awesome but this time in 2018 it did not work like it crashed and then when I tried the example videos it work but still I can’t upload my own video now I’m very disappointed
This software is an scam
The video will not playback full screen on a TV or anything! You will get a huge black border. They used all the memory of the iPad for the fancy interface and left nothing for video playback. You will get a very low quality video, pixelated and only on the center of the TV, never full screen.
- algoriddim GmbH
- 343.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2017 algoriddim GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.