Use your iPhone to remotely control your VLC Media Player. Compatible with VLC Remote. Optimized for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
- Remote control functionality for the most common VLC actions
- Scan local network for compatible VLC players
- Play, pause, and stop (using double tap gesture on play/pause button)
- View and modify the playlist
- Add files from the computer running VLC to the playlist
- Adjust volume and track position
- Skip forward/backward through the track
- Fast-forward and rewind (holding down forward/backward button)
- Toggle fullscreen on/off
- Select different subtitles
VLCmote interacts with VLC Media Player via its built-in web interface. The web interface is turned off by default, but may be enabled from Settings > Add Interface > Web Interface. Computers without File Sharing or another network discovery service enabled may need to be added manually. Supports VLC 2.0 and later.
Ratings and Reviews
Block Call A Rip off
Save your money try one of the free apps out there to block your unwanted calls.
I purchased this app two times in an effort to make people aware of what you get for $1.99 it was my shortcoming I should've use the free app before purchasing Block Call. I made efforts to resolve the issue with Stephanie more than four times she referred me to a website for a refund the website lead me back to her, She then stated she could not give me a refund will be willing to show me how to work the app. I followed all the instructions already and got no results except for two days. After the app. I purchasedI purchased the app a second time so that I could write this review to make people aware to try a free apps opposed to throwing away $1.99 with Stephanie and Call Block.
A Ripped Off Client.
This is one of the better apps I've ever downloaded. So convenient to be able to control my music and videos from my phone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.