VLink Control Panel for iOS.
VLink is a VoIP Intercom System for broadcast and mission critical applications that intelligently trunks with the ADAM Matrix Intercom System. It is based on a client / server architecture and will not operate without purchase of the corresponding server side application -- VLink Virtual Matrix. Contact RTS for more information.
- Corrected a problem where a Call Notification Selector was erroneously added to the end of the selector list even though a dedicated talk selector was already assigned.
- Corrected a problem where the Control Panel would not reconnect and resume operation after an incoming phone call.
- Corrected a problem with the receive packet jitter calculation when an audio codec is configured that uses a 5ms frame size resulting in erroneous values used for the jitter buffer size calculation and also reported for the client statistics.
- Changed the handling of forced packet drops in the case of jitter buffer overruns to take into account a 5ms frame size.
- Corrected an incompatibility problem with iOS 6 preventing the application from being used.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.