Now it’s even easier to Manage IT spend in the palm of your hand with our mobile app! Try vManager today.
The vManager mobile app is a mobile repository of information and tools to help you manage your telecom environment when you are on the go. This app is optimized for iPhone, iTouch and iPad.
The vManager mobile app is available only to customers of vCom Solutions with valid vManager log in credentials. Your security is our priority. Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by SSL (Secured Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. We do not store any information on your phone.
With the vManager mobile app you can :
▪ Quickly access contact information for your professional support team
▪ View and add notes to trouble tickets
▪ See your inventory by location or service types, and drill down to see details
▪ View your monthly invoices for the past twelve months
▪ You can APPROVE Electronic Service Orders using eSignatures
▪ Users can manage Engagement projects
▪ You can Open Trouble tickets against inventory items
This app is available with no charge from vCom. Your mobile carrier data rates may apply.
About vCom Solutions
vCom Solutions, based in San Ramon, CA, helps multi-site companies manage their telecom environment nationwide. vCom’s Telecom Management as a Service (TMaaS™) offers a complete suite of cloud-based Telecom Management software tools and a full portfolio of Professional Services, including Carrier Selection, Procurement, Project Management, Technical Support, Bill Consolidation and Cost Allocation.
- You can Login into your application using your Touch ID/Face ID
- Customized Dashboard based on metrics selected in Web
- Enhanced Navigation Menu
- Global Search which will perform look-up on Orders, Inventory, Assets, Tickets and Invoices.
- Bandwidth Utilization module has been added
Ratings and Reviews
Easy, quick access
The power of the desktop version now in an updated App at your fingertips. Consistent UI with familiar touch and feel.
Requires complete login every time
The app is pretty good, but I have to log in completely every time I use the app. It doesn't even store your username, and my username is my email which is kind of long. If this was changed to a pin based login system for successive logins, I would likely bump this up to a 4+
Very smooth and easy to use.
A must have for any vCom customer who needs access to key functions like inventory or trouble tickets.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.