By vCom Solutions, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Now it’s even easier to “take back your telecom” with the vManager mobile app!
The vManager mobile app is a mobile repository of information and tools to help you manage your telecom environment when you are on the go. This app is optimized for iPhone, iTouch and iPad.
The vManager mobile app is available only to customers of vCom Solutions with valid vManager log in credentials. Your security is our priority. Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by SSL (Secured Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. We do not store any information on your phone.
With the vManager mobile app you can :
▪ Quickly access contact information for your professional support team
▪ View and add notes to trouble tickets
▪ See your inventory by location or service types, and drill down to see details
▪ View your monthly invoices for the past twelve months
▪ You can APPROVE Electronic Service Orders using eSignatures
▪ Users can manage Engagement projects
▪ You can Open Trouble tickets against inventory items
This app is available with no charge from vCom. Your mobile carrier data rates may apply.
About vCom Solutions
vCom Solutions, based in San Ramon, CA, helps multi-site companies manage their telecom environment nationwide. vCom’s Telecom Management as a Service (TMaaS™) offers a complete suite of cloud-based Telecom Management software tools and a full portfolio of Professional Services, including Carrier Selection, Procurement, Project Management, Technical Support, Bill Consolidation and Cost Allocation.
What's New in Version 5.0
- New Navigation Menu - we have modified the Navigational menu to match the revised menu introduced in vManager 10.0
- Search in Asset Management - you can now search for inventory and Hardware - searches are performed against all fields in inventory - Reference Numbers, Inventory Name etc
- Invoice Workflow Approval - we have added Invoice Workflow Approval to the Mobile App
- Contract Management Now Includes SO's and Exhibits - users can view and electronically sign directly in the app for SO's and Exhibits.
- Profile on the Top right corner- This is where you turn ON/OFF notifications and also switch to other customers when in the App - only available to vCom Employees.
Easy, quick access
The power of the desktop version now in an updated App at your fingertips. Consistent UI with familiar touch and feel.