By vCom Solutions, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now it’s even easier to “take back your telecom” with the vManager mobile app!
The vManager mobile app is a mobile repository of information and tools to help you manage your telecom environment when you are on the go. This app is optimized for iPhone, iTouch and iPad.
The vManager mobile app is available only to customers of vCom Solutions with valid vManager log in credentials. Your security is our priority. Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by SSL (Secured Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. We do not store any information on your phone.
With the vManager mobile app you can :
▪ Quickly access contact information for your professional support team
▪ View and add notes to trouble tickets
▪ See your inventory by location or service types, and drill down to see details
▪ View your monthly invoices for the past twelve months
▪ You can APPROVE Electronic Service Orders using eSignatures
▪ Users can manage Engagement projects
▪ You can Open Trouble tickets against inventory items
This app is available with no charge from vCom. Your mobile carrier data rates may apply.
About vCom Solutions
vCom Solutions, based in San Ramon, CA, helps multi-site companies manage their telecom environment nationwide. vCom’s Telecom Management as a Service (TMaaS™) offers a complete suite of cloud-based Telecom Management software tools and a full portfolio of Professional Services, including Carrier Selection, Procurement, Project Management, Technical Support, Bill Consolidation and Cost Allocation.
What's New in Version 4.0
1. New module Asset Management
You can now add your IT Assets (PCs, Monitors, Switches, Routers etc.) to vManager to provide a single source across the enterprise of your Assets and Technology environment.
Track and report items such as: Asset Model Names, Categories, Manufacturer, Depreciation Schedule, Status and Supplier
Assign Assets to employees and locations for additional reporting.
Import your Assets from Excel using the Import Assets tool.
2. Enhanced Support Team Info
a. Collaboration team has been added to Support Details.