By QNAP Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vmobile is a mobile video surveillance application provided by QNAP. By connecting Vmobile to Turbo NAS (with Surveillance Station enabled) and VioStor NVR, you can monitor IP cameras and play back recording videos as long as you have network access, and you can connect to and manage your video surveillance system anytime, anywhere.
- Turbo NAS (with Surveillance Station V220.127.116.11 or a later version) or VioStor NVR running V5.1.0 or above
- Surveillance Station need to be enabled on QNAP Turbo NAS
Major features of Vmobile
1.Support monitoring several servers/channels from thousands of network cameras of different brands by simply connecting to any available Turbo NAS (with Surveillance Station enabled) or VioStor NVR on the network.
2.Support advanced monitoring features, such as adjustable display mode, PTZ and preset position control, instant notification of alarm events, and snapshot.
3. Can playback recording data from different monitoring channels and by different alarm events.
What's New in Version 3.2.5
Fix SSL connection bug.
No longer connecting
Updated on 12-27 and now I'm unable to connect via 443. QVR Client on laptop still connects via 443 fine. Please fix.
EDIT: SSL connection issues resolved. Thanks!
Latest update broke it
App stopped working as of January update. Now it just hangs.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 3.2.5
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: QNAP Systems, Inc.
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.