VMouse turns your iOS device into a Wi-Fi trackpad and keyboard. It is perfect for controlling your Home Theater PC while seated at your couch. Since it works over Wi-Fi, no extra adapters are needed.
- Works with Windows/Linux PC that is running VNC server. We recommend installing TightVNC.
- Works with macOS Apple Remote Desktop.
- Multi-touch trackpad.
- Supports international keyboard.
- Unlimited VNC server configurations.
- Auto reconnect to the last computer.
- Two finger tap for right click.
- Two finger drag for scrolling.
- One finger long press to start dragging.
- Install and set up a VNC server on the PC you want to control. We recommend TightVNC.
- Add VNC server configuration in VMouse app.
- Connect and start controlling your PC remotely.
- Quit VMouse app to disconnect from PC.
- Added live keyboard. Data is sent as you type. You can turn it on in configs.
- Added keyboard arrow keys and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Go-to remote mouse...
This remote mouse does not need .Net 3.5 Framework! Uses VNC remote desktop instead. I have new Windows 10 computer with missing 3.5 and was done with enabling fails from apps and 3.5 fixes. Found this app, downloaded TightVNC to pc and good-to-go. Thanks to dev for offering this product!
Love the app , wish they would add
Wish they would add double tap and drag to click and drag things around
You can long press to start dragging.
Keyboard needs improvement, no directional keys
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.