By Patrick Q. Kelly
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** reduced price for a limited time **
Do your vocal warmups with your own piano accompaniment.
• Pick an exercise. - Suggestions for each exercise are included, but you can obviously use them any way you or your vocal coach see fit.
• Pick a starting note from the keyboard or musical staff in treble or bass clef. - The range of the exercise will be displayed with green notes / piano keys.
• Select whether you want to transpose up or down a step when the exercise repeats.
• Select the preparatory chord value between repetitions.
• Change the tempo at any time.
• Select the next exercise at any time, the next repeat will continue with the new highlighted selection.
Don't let your intonation wander by trying to warm up a cappella. Have an accompanist in your pocket.
Send any exercise requests to email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.0
Select a new exercise while playing, it will automatically play it on the next repeat.
Change tempo at any time. Prep chord value selection is clearer.
Upgraded interface. A few under-the-hood upgrades.
It is really good but I wish I could get more detailed info Like procedures proper timing and execution And a way to program the exercises without the arrows
It could help a lot a tutorial video
On how to do it right
Without screwing your throat
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 21, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 61.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Patrick Kelly
- © 2009 Patrick Q. Kelly
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.