The Vocal Pathology: Polyps app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach vocal pathologies. The app features small, medium, large and hemorrhagic videos. Each disorder case includes a key highlight view of abducted and adducted vocal folds. All disorders and normal video include an audio clip of the patient reading the rainbow passage. A normal animated vocal fold illustration, structure ID and three normal videos help patients and students both learn and contrast pathologies against normal vocal folds.
- Three case examples each for small, medium, large, hemorrhagic and normal views.
- Key disorder highlights and videos for small, medium, large and hemorrhagic videos views. Animated illustration, structure ID and video case examples for normal views
- All disorders and normal views include each patient reciting the rainbow passage. This makes it easy to hear the effect of each disorder on the function of the vocal folds.
- Videos/animated illustration includes play and pause controls. Audio clips include play, pause and stop controls.
- Zoom and pan all disorder highlights, the normal vocal fold animated illustration & structure ID.
- All zoom and pan views include an easy reset button.
- Optimized for 2nd gen iPad+, requires iOS 6.0+ installed.
The Vocal Pathology: Polyps app makes learning vocal pathologies easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
iOS 11 compatibility
Added iPhone compatibility
bug fixes and general user enhancements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.