The app will show your voice range and will also make an assumption about your singing voice and show who of the famous singers has a similar voice
A2-A4 - Baritone
Understanding the range helps in teaching with vocals, karaoke, and also to understand which songs suit you and which ones do not.
Vocal Range will help you to know how wide your vocal range is
And as it will show which of the famous singers voice is the same as you
- Improved voice range detection
- Improved equalizer animation
- Optimized microphone settings
Ratings and Reviews
First, it said I was a soprano, and then it compared me to John Lennon. I’m a GIRL. I don’t have a low voice either...
It was spot on. When I compared it to my piano it was much more convenient and easy to use.
Range too limited
Stops at a C6, which really is not a good representation of vocal range. I can personally go beyond that and it’s frustrating that it ends there. I don’t need to know that I have the basic high note of a soprano down. I would like a more inclusive update for range.
- Sergey Malyugin
- 19.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Malugin Sergey Victorovich
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.