VocaLive FREE for iPad
By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***INTRODUCING NEW DAW-STYLE EDITING FEATURES IN VOCALIVE VERSION 2.0***
VocaLive provides singers and vocalists with a suite of 12 real-time professional vocal effects along with a capable recorder for studio-quality sound in a portable package. The effects can be combined into a chain of 4 processors and saved as presets. A collection of up to 50 presets is included to get you up and running immediately.
VocaLive FREE for iPad comes with the Reverb effect, and upon registration with IK Multimedia, the Double effect is also unlocked. Then you can add 10 additional effects à la carte from a selection that includes 4 Vocal Effects: Pitch Fix (for tuning correction or stylized quantization FX), Choir (a 3-part harmonizer), Morph (a formant shifter to change the tonal quality of the voice from subtle deepening to radical gender bending) and De-Esser (to remove sibilance from the voice) plus 6 more Studio Effects: Delay, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Chorus, Phazer and Envelope Filter — that together provide unparalleled creative processing power.
With VocaLive for iPad you can record vocals and instruments, process your recordings with effects, sing along to any song in your iTunes Music library — its Voice Cancel feature lets you practice over the existing vocals — and warm up your voice with its helpful included vocal warm-up tools. VocaLive is an incredible professional vocal effects workstation that you can take with you anywhere.
And now you can also take advantage of VocaLive 2.0’s new studio section (available via in-app purchase), which lets you record and edit audio like in a computer DAW. It has an intuitive interface that gives you a detailed waveform visualization (with a time grid and quick undo/redo), touch-and-drag looping, easy punch-in and punch-out recording, a quick per-channel FX enable/disable button and streamlined access to all recording and mixing controls.
For the best quality, use VocaLive on stage with iRig Mic HD, IK’s new high-quality handheld digital microphone. But you can also have fun with it and record quick ideas using the built-in microphone on your iPad or earbuds.
VocaLive also supports digital audio input devices so you can use any standard 30-pin/Lightning audio interface.
Use a MIDI interface like iRig MIDI 2 to control your vocal processors “hands-free” with a MIDI floor controller.
VocaLive is Audiobus compatible*; use it with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus Slot.
VocaLive for iPad features:
• Real time vocal processor + recording app
• 4-processor vocal effects chain
• 12 professional studio-quality effects
• Single track recorder expandable to a full 8-track recording studio with master effects section via in-app purchase
• Studio section* (available via in-app purchase) offers DAW-style features: waveform visualization and editing, touch-and-drag looping, normalization, punch-in/punch-out recording and more
• AutoFreeze (allows each track to have its own full effects chain)
• Import and play songs to be used as backing tracks directly from your Music library or computer
• Audiobus support*
• Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings
• Audio Copy/Paste
• 50 presets included with 4 Favorites for fast recall
• Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools
• MIDI controllable
• Digital Audio Support
• Low-latency for real time vocal processing
• Full version available
IMPORTANT: AmpliTube for iPad users can add the effects processors from VocaLive to their AmpliTube app via in-app purchase in the Shop.
For more information:
* requires iPad 2 or later
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Fixes an issues with the tempo not saved in the projects
- Addresses minor issues related to Audiobus compatibility
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash saving recording with emoticons
- Improved tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between the 4 main VocaLive versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS8
Why paying double the money
I purchase this app and also paid for the full package bundle with the studio version and I can not use it on my I pad because the screens are not the same on an iPhone or iPad ,I pay $30 dollars for the package bundle studio and now they want me to pay another $30 dollars so I can use it on my iPad that is pure sneaky business very disappointed.
Nice to use.. Can't find a FF button. Maybe it's me. In app purchases can get pricey. If there were a package deal would be better.. It would be nice if you bought app for one appliance., and want it for another, you would get a discount.
Fraudulent in app purchase
This app charged me 26 dollars for the studio version which I never received.
As if I'm using still the free version. Tried escalating it to the Apple Store never got a response.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 30, 2014
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 52.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- © 2011-2014 IK Multimedia Production srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recorder+Master FX$14.99
- Parametric Equalizer$2.99