By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***SPECIAL SALE! GET 50% OFF ALL IN-APP PURCHASES FOR LIMITED TIME!***
***INTRODUCING NEW DAW-STYLE EDITING FEATURES IN VOCALIVE VERSION 2.0***
VocaLive provides singers and vocalists with a suite of 12 real-time professional vocal effects along with a capable recorder for studio-quality sound in a portable package. The effects can be combined into a chain of 3 processors and saved as presets. A collection of up to 50 presets is included to get you up and running immediately.
VocaLive FREE for iPhone comes with the Reverb effect, and upon registration with IK Multimedia, the Double effect is also unlocked. Then you can add 10 additional effects à la carte from a selection that includes 4 Vocal Effects: Pitch Fix (for tuning correction or stylized quantization FX), Choir (a 3-part harmonizer), Morph (a formant shifter to change the tonal quality of the voice from subtle deepening to radical gender bending) and De-Esser (to remove sibilance from the voice) plus 6 more Studio Effects: Delay, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Chorus, Phazer and Envelope Filter. VocaLive gives you unparalleled creative processing power.
With VocaLive you can record vocals and instruments, process your recordings with effects, sing along to any song in your iTunes Music library — its Voice Cancel feature lets you practice over the existing vocals — and warm up your voice with its helpful included vocal warm-up tools. VocaLive is an incredible professional vocal effects workstation that you can take with you anywhere.
And now you can also take advantage of VocaLive 2.0’s new studio section, which lets you record and edit audio like in a computer DAW. It has an intuitive interface that gives you a detailed waveform visualization (with a time grid and quick undo/redo), touch-and-drag looping, easy punch-in and punch-out recording, a quick per-channel FX enable/disable button and streamlined access to all recording and mixing controls.
For the best quality, use VocaLive on stage with iRig Mic HD, IK’s new high-quality handheld digital microphone. But you can also have fun with it and record quick ideas using the built-in microphone on your iPhone or earbuds.
VocaLive also supports digital audio input devices so you can use any standard 30-pin/Lightning audio interface.
Use a MIDI interface like iRig MIDI 2 to control your vocal processors “hands-free” with a MIDI floor controller.
VocaLive is Audiobus compatible*; use it with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus Slot.
• Real time vocal processor + recording app
• 3-processor vocal effects chain
• 12 professional studio-quality effects
• Single-track recorder expandable to a full 4-track recording studio available for purchase in the in-app Shop
• Studio section* (available via in-app purchase) offers DAW-style features: waveform visualization and editing, touch-and-drag looping, normalization, punch-in/punch-out recording and more
• AutoFreeze (allows each track to have its own full effects chain)
• Import and play songs to be used as backing tracks directly from your Music library or computer
• Audiobus support*
• Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings
• Audio Copy/Paste
• 50 presets included with 4 Favorites for fast recall
• Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools
• MIDI controllable
• Digital Audio Support
• Low-latency for real time vocal processing
IMPORTANT: AmpliTube for iPhone users can add effects processors from VocaLive to their AmpliTube app via purchase in the in-app Shop.
For more information:
* requires iPhone 4 or later or iPod touch (5th generation)
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Fixes an issues with the tempo not saved in the projects
- Addresses minor issues related to Audiobus compatibility
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash saving recording with emoticons
- Improved tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between the 4 main VocaLive versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS8
Giving me a hard time since Update with mixer last year
Ever since the update with the new mixing system with this app, I have not been able to use vocalive free the way I use to.. It's been since the summer. This app would freeze and I would hear distortion while recording and playing back the track I've recorded.. Evening upgrading to a new device, I was still having problems. This app was updated recently, so, I thought this app would work better knowing it's now compatible with IOS 8. But, sadly, I still have the same problems.. Doing what Customer service told me as well didn't work either.. I am giving up on this app.. 😞
It's needs work
It needs a lot of work , there's many bugs. it's also says register to use the fx & when I registered it did the same thing. I wouldn't want to buy this app if it doesn't work well on the free one . please fix I am upset 😡
Space of space and waste time don't even bother.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 30, 2014
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- © 2011-2014 IK Multimedia Production srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pitch Fix$1.99
- Parametric Equalizer$0.99
- Total Studio Bundle$8.99