By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***SPECIAL SALE! GET VOCALIVE FOR ONLY $/€9.99 (NORMALLY $/€19.99) & 50% OFF IN-APP PURCHASES FOR LIMITED TIME!***
VocaLive 3 offers singers and vocalists an expandable suite of 12 real-time professional vocal effects along with a feature rich 8-track recorder/DAW for studio quality sound (via in-app purchase), a 4-track looper for creative vocal experimentation (via in-app purchase), plus the ability to re-mike the input microphone with the Mic Room feature to add the sound and color of 20 coveted studio microphones, all in a portable package (via in-app purchase). The effects can be combined into a chain of 4 processors and saved as presets. A collection of 55 presets is included to get you up and running immediately.
VocaLive 3 includes 5 Vocal Effects – Pitch Fix (for tuning correction or stylized quantization FX), Choir (a 3-part harmonizer), Morph (a formant shifter to change the tonal quality of the voice from subtle deepening to radical gender bending), De-Esser (to remove sibilance from the voice), and Double (by registering) plus 7 Studio Effects – Reverb, Delay, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Chorus, Phazer and Envelope Filter — that together provide unparalleled creative processing power.
With the optional Mic Room feature, VocaLive 3 now lets you “re-mike” your input microphone to add the sound and color from 20 available classic and modern studio microphone emulations. Couple this with iRig microphones and interfaces so that you can “re-mike” your vocals on the fly, play them back and listen to them as if they were recorded through the selected microphone model.
VocaLive 3 features an integrated recording studio/DAW style editor that lets you record and edit audio. It gives you a detailed waveform visualization touch-and-drag looping, easy punch-in and punch-out recording, and streamlined access to all recording and mixing controls. VocaLive also features a new 4-track looper (via in-app purchase) for creative vocal experimentation and harmony development.
For the best sound quality, use VocaLive with IK’s range of pro quality microphones and interfaces like iRig Mic HD, iRig Mic Studio, iRig PRO and iRig Pro DUO dual channel audio interface.
VocaLive also supports digital audio input devices so you can use any standard USB compliant audio interface (Apple CCK required).
Use a MIDI interface like iRig MIDI 2 or iRig BlueBoard to control your vocal processors “hands-free”.
VocaLive supports Apple’s Inter-App Audio feature.
• Real time vocal processor + recording app
• Mic Room microphone with 20 classic and modern studio mic emulations*
• 4-processor vocal effects chain
• 12 professional studio-quality vocal effects
• Single-track recorder expandable to a full 8-track recording studio with simultaneous multi-track recording support*
• Simultaneous multi-track recording
• Import and play songs directly from your Music library or computer
• Studio section (included with Recorder) with waveform visualization and editing, touch-and-drag looping, normalization, punch-in/punch-out recording, simultaneous multi-track recording support and more
• AutoFreeze (allows each track to have its own full effects chain)
• 4-track looper section*
• Apple Inter-App audio support
• Audiobus support**
• Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings
• Audio Copy/Paste
• 55 presets included with 4 Favorites for fast recall
• Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools
• MIDI controllable
• Low-latency for real time vocal processing
FREE version available
IMPORTANT: AmpliTube users can add the vocal effects processors from VocaLive to their AmpliTube app*.
For more information:
* available via in-app purchase
** third party app not affiliated with IK Multimedia
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Added in-app purchases sharing from Mic Room to VocaLive
- Fixed compatibility with certain USB audio / MIDI peripherals
- General reliability improvements
Not working with Bluetooth or aux jack
I really love this app, but the fact that it's not working at all with my Bluetooth headset really hurts the rating. It also does not play well through the aux. It also gets glitchy when arming and disarming tracks, causing it to blast out extremely loud. Also, it's not working smoothly with GarageBand. I love the features inside this app and if these issues were resolved, there wouldn't be a rating high enough for it. iPhone 6s Plus 128 and IRig duo. I see great possibilities with this app. If these problems are fixed, I will be the best advertisement I can be for you guys. If there's anything that I can do to help, please let me know, because I want it to work right as bad as anyone.
Import and export issue
I can't import my music from google drive or Dropbox ,and I don't like to connect my device to computers coz I have all my music in cloud service
I bay it but ???
I bay it 9,99$
But what difference this and free ??
Why you need bay in the item 4,99 and 9,99$ ??????
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 06, 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 158 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- © 2011-2016 IK Multimedia Production srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Studio$9.99
- Mic Pack$4.99
- External Control$2.99